CHAPTER 4:Spy

Jennie Pov:

(after class)

"unnie i miss our parents".Lisa said."Lisa were going to wait until our parents call us."Jisoo unnie said.

"But unnie i feel worried if something bad happened in the kingdom and the people their."I said worriedly.

"Me t-rośe got cut off by the call.

"Right timing!,is our parents and don't worry".Jisoo unnie said.

"Jinjja!!".We said full of excitement."Wait i'm going to answer it".She said.

Hello appa!!

Hello daughter,please tell your sisters that the four of you will visit us in the kingdom.

Really appa!? I can't wait and your call is just in time cuz my sisters is worry appa.

Hahaha we're okay here darling and just teleport to come here and make sure no one is watching you from afar.

Ok appa!! Bye love you!!

Ok bye luv u too!

Jisoo ended the call.

"So girls appa tell us that were going to visit them and just teleport to go there".Jisoo unnie said smiling.

"Ommo!! I can't wait so let's go!!".Lisa said while jumping around.

And they just vanish into thin air.
Little did they know that someone is watching them.

Meanwhile Bts while spying like crazy.

Jungkook Pov:

"Guys i found them!".I said.

"Where?!".They all said in unison.

"There".I said while pointing outside of the school.

"And they're talking but we can't hear them."Taehyung said.

"Let's get nearer and don't make a sound or else i will regret to come here."Yoongi said.

"yes sir".

(after 2 min )

"Guys were just wasting time so let's go home".Yoongi said as he stand up.

"O-They cut off when they hear one of the girls phone ring.

"Wait!".Jin said.

"I think it's their appa".He said.

After they hear all the conversations of blackpink and their appa or vanishing into thin air,the boys widened their eyes like they see a ghost and most shocking for them is that they see that they just vanish and hear the"Kingdom" word.While they're
walking towards their house is just no one dared to talk like dead silence for them full of thinking about what happened earlier.