𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10 ❀

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10 ❀

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝑃𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑂𝑛 𝑀𝑒 - 𝐷𝑒𝑓 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑑

Sheenas head rests against my chest as I get lost in thought, I hate this, being in a relationship with someone I don't even love anymore.

But seeing Skylar so happy with Logan makes me not wanna lose hope in this relationship while waiting for Sky to get out of hers, so I may as well make the best of this while I wait.

"Baby." Sheena says in a pouty tone.

"Yes love?"

"Why can't we be more like Sky and Logan?"

"What do you mean?" Jv

She lifts her phone and scrolls until she finds Logan'sl instagram, never realized she followed him but whatever, and pulls up a picture of him and Sky from a couple months ago, one where they're being all cliché and holding hands while skating.

"Like that, you never hold my hand anymore."

I sigh and hold my hand out although I didn't want to, her hand slides into mine and our fingers interlock.

"I'm actually so glad you became friends with Sky again, she's so funny."

That was actually the first nice thing Sheena's ever had to say about Sky, I was kind of surprised to hear it.

"I'm glad you're both getting along."

She nods and her hair scratches against my shoulder.

"She invited me to go with her and the girls to her house tonight, I don't think anyone but Skylar actually wants me there."

Wonder why. I shrug.

"As long as she wants you there, that's all that should matter. And besides, the girls sleepovers are way more fun than the boys ones."

She laughs a sweet laugh as she sits herself up, she faces me with a smile.

"Do you think I should go?"

I nod.

"I do, you'll have a good time, I promise. And if you don't, you can call me and I'll go get you."