A Demon's Sweet Weakness Part 1

POV Y/n

After leaving the Humans living space she starts taking all of us to this big castle-like place. Humans walking in and out with bags and pushy things looking around to figure out what this place was, we walked inside and stopped by the human "This is a mall" the human female said "A mall, what do you do here" I asked  "We come here to gather casting supplies in order to make our homes comfortable" the human said " THE MALL" Noi said in amazement " It's a really cool one too because" she said as she ran to up to a door "It has a convenience store" running to the other side "And thrift store my two favorite stores and the only ones I go to because I'm broke and I don't have a job and rely on my parents." she said the last part she mumbled under her breath " I don't get it, do you guys?" I asked looking at Noi and Pierce both of shaking their head no "How Does this help?" Asch asked, "Oh easy we're going to get you human clothes here." the human said but I wasn't paying any attention because of a small group of human females pointing their tiny flash box at us Pierce saw them to "Those female humans over there were trying to use their blinding magic on us again," Peirce Said moving so the females magic wouldn't hurt me " Huh, oh those are the condors they probably think you guy are cosplaying which really work in our favor because now that I think about it I'm not sure how we're going to address the horns." "Oh my god Ava!" an unknown voice said.

"Oh no." the human said with an unloving look on her face. A girl in an odd outfit ran up to us "Ava it is you OMG I thought you were busy this weekend?" the odd female asked, "Hahaha sam to you I thought you were going to the convention or something I mean I was nice to you on the phone soo." "Oh, I was, I just stopped by the thrift shop for a sewing kit. I had a little cosplay accident anywho now that you're here we can go to the con together." Yeah, I can't because I-I'm sick." the human female said making bad sick sounds, I mean who would fall for that but the odd female fell for it...... Humans are so dumb and then the odd female started to go off about F R I E N D S whatever that was "OK, the time for talk is over and" I said "Yes Y/n is right-" as Asch spook, she cut him off humans are dumb and rude " Wow he's hot and she's adorable." she said looking at me and Asch "what???" we both said "Your costumes!" "OH no here we-" human female say before the odd female made an awful sound "Your costume is so cool *EEK* Also cool Ava aren't these your friends!" there she goes using that would friends again "I mean yeah I guess you can say that." human female responded with "Wow I didn't know you had friends and you're going out with them that's amazing!" the odd female said so proud "Enough of you voice odd female we have-" before I was done talking she covers my mouth I was taken aback and then asked the odd female for help us with the human outfits, she was so happy to help like a little kid she runs insides with the human female looking at outfits hanging out around this place. After 15 minutes she picked out a lot with both humans talking to another human that didn't want to be there. They handed over small green paper and silver in response, giving them a bag. After that, she took us to the other shop she liked. She walks inside, picks up something, and starts looking at some boxes "Are we going to watch her without talking?" Noi Asked " QUITE Noi I'm trying to do as Rhys does and observe." Asch said, "You're quite it's nice." Pierce said, " No he's not he just yelled at Noi." I said "what does this mean? Asch asked no one to say anything but I was giggling at him "Don't laugh at me Y/n." he said "Sorry I can't help it." I hugged him "Uhhhh as much as I want to feed me I need to feed Johnny food instead." The human female said as she put the box back and walked off with Asch and Noi following her "Pierce take the box, maybe this will help us get the humans trust." I told Pierce he picked up the box and caught up with the others and went back to the humans' home.

We finally got back to the humans home as we walk in and setting those bags down "Okay it doesn't look like anything's missing which is kind of disappointing because then I could have called the cops with a good reason instead of a crazy one and speaking of which where are they?" as the human asked looking around as she was doing that Rhys walked thought the wall "Prince Asch, Princess Y/n this way. Rhys said to us we both walked thought "WOW I love this, you guys did so well" I said running around  super happy "I'm happy you like it Lady Y/n" Leif said walking up to me SO what do you guys think Rhys bound the room to the wall here that way we feel more at home." Left explain "It took a bit of my magic so I must Use the rest wisely."Rhys said, "It's perfect." Asch said looking around the room. The human walked into our home "This is really happening, this is-" She said before dropping to the ground "Boys I think the human is dead." I said as Leif phased over to the human and put her on the sofa in the room "Humans get sleepy easily." I said standing in front of the human after 30 minutes she woke up in socked "this isn't a dream still!" she said, "Pierce give the human the box." I told him he walked up to the human and held up the small box " Here maybe this will help you" Pierce said, " What the where did you get this?" " I took it because princess Y/n told me to." Pierce explained to her she looked over at me " Without paying." she said looking upset "Paying don't you mean playing hehe, silly human." I said to her "Okay I'm good, I'm good for today you guys learned about the mall I got to pretend to be a magic wizard sorcerer and you guys stole stuff cool I'm just gonna go return these then uh for now just give me some time to decide what I want to do next leave me alone for a day or something just to clear my mind bye." and with that, she walked through the wall and didn't look back "What just happened?" Rhys asked, " I don't know." I said, " NOTHING THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID-!" Asch yelled out " patients your majesty trust her for now, for now, be our only way to learn more about the humans. Rhys said to Asch "Oh Rhys, Leif the human took us to a big magic shop call the mall and got us human outfits." I said to the two boys using my magic to bring them here " Y/n your not suppose to use your magic." Asch said, " I didn't use a lot." I said looking down " That doesn't matter don't use it." Rhys told me "Fiiiiiinnnnnneeee" I groaned walking to the bags opening one of them.

Ava's Pov

After a long day with those demons, I needed to take a nice long bath. I walked to that bathroom and started the bath. After ten minutes I got in the bath and started to talk to Johnny until I heard a voice " What are you doing?" in response I said, "Bathing, what does it look like." " what does that do?" said the voice " what do you mean?" as I looked up to see Leif sticking out of my wall "Ahhhhhh'' I yelled, "I'm trying to figure out why you're doing this." he said a little confused "Why are you in my wall" I yelled at him Ashc popped out the wall " Leif what are you.... Wait, what is she doing? Asch asked, "I asked the same question I was going to go ask the human sorcerer about human clothes since we can't figure them out." Leif said "I thought Noi figure them out" Asch replaced with "Yeah I don't trust Noi so I was going to ask the human sorceress what to do with them since Rhys would get all smart with me but the human is sitting in water." Leif explained, "ugh disgusting." Asch said, "I'm taking a bath do you not know what a bath is from whatever planet you're from also I have a name to you know." I yelled at them "Planet?" " I'm not sure what you meant to say. It sounded like an insult," Asch yelled back. I was going to say something to get the bathroom door open and Rhys walked in " Your majesty, Leif if you're going to from one room to the other please go all the way thought being stuck in between uses my magic and what is she doing?" Rhys interrupted himself " I know right." Leif said Going thought the wall. Why me, why me, why me? Was the only thing I could think of while keeping eye contact with Rhys (oh god.....) Asch walked thought the wall Rhys asked him is a mixing chamber for potions with Asch respond with "She's in it though." Then he asked me about is this I harness the magic. Asch and Rhys started to talk about me taking a bath the then Leif walked in with that  crazy girl "But the way back home is wahy more fun." Y/n said what the hell is wrong with these people, do they not know what a bathroom is for "the human draws redder by the second" Pierce said looking at me " GET OUT!!!" I yelled at all of them "why don't you make us?" the prince without a brian said, "I would kill you if I could but right now I can't." I yelled out "If she starts to kill I'm going for her." Leif yelled back "Leif I don't think she strong enough." Y/n said to Leif "And she can't move." Pierce added, " That'll make it more fun!" Leif said point his strang dragger at me "guys, I'm now positive I did the clothes wrong. " an unknown voice from the other side of the room said. Everybody turned around to look at Noi as he walked over "Whoa, What is she doing?" He asked (Like the sweet baby he is) "If you don't get out I'll-" Asch cut me off  "you'll what, you haven't done anything but throw idle threats our way."Asch side "So have you." I yelled at him "how dare you I'll" Asch said as he making a fireball in his hand. He started to walk closer to me and I splashed water at him putting the fire they all look scared all yelling something in unison running away Noi picking up Y/n and ran away with her in his arms " I hate this so much. Thanks for the help you stuped cat" I said to my sleeping cat.

Hopr you all like OwO