Epilogue

"Y/n are you ready? You got five minutes before it's your time for the stage." The stage director calls into your dressing room. She took final breathes and nodded her head, "Yes I'm ready. Let's hit the stage."

After 2 years, Kim Y/n finally debuts as a solo artist.

Oh wait, did I not tell you? After Y/n's dad asked the boys to produce a song with his help as their surprise. They then got scouted by a company called JYP. Then they debuted as a 8 member boygroup, SKZ.

Then not long after the three girls also got scouted by JYP. Yeji and Ryujin debuted as a 5 member group along with Yuna, Lia, and Chaeryeong, who they met through the company. Sadly you couldn't debut with them, but now is your debut stage as a solo artist.

As you walked up the stairs the set-people set a in-ear monitor and other things to get you ready to perform.

(I love Chaeyeon but pretend that's you.)

Cheers and chants could be heard throughout the performance and once you were done, all that could be heard after was screaming and clapping. Then the MCs came onto the side stage and introduced the next peformer.

It was SKZ's and Itzy's comeback so it was time to showcase.

Y/n enjoyed her boyfriend's group performance from the monitor and couldn't wait to text him when she got back to her apartment.

Now it was Itzy's turn. She sat back and enjoyed her best friends' performance.

Trust me, Y/n was excited for both groups comebacks but there's one group who got her all excited.

"Yes my queen, Siyoon!"

She clapped so happily like a child, everyone in her dressing room looked at her weird and then continued to do their jobs.

After the show she got her personal driver to drop her off at her dorm. She just wanted to face call Jeongin and tell him how much she loved the comeback stage but mainly tell him how much Siyoon looked good on stage.

She yawned and took her keys out of her bag. When she opened the door she was met with darkness. She flicked on the light and heard "CONGRATULATIONS!"

She jumped in surprise and covered her mouth. There was balloons, banners, her friends and parents, and cake that said 'Congrats - Debut Day'.

"Wow. How did you guys get here so quickly?"

"We asked your manager for your schedule so we managed to set up this morning then after the show we raced down to get the cake and finally ended up at your apartment." Yeji explained.

Then there stood Jeongin holding the cake with the candles lit, "Blow out the candles, I'm so proud of you baby."

She smiled and blew out the candles. Everyone clapped and got on with the celebration party.

the end.