The new guard of the Keitai kingdom

Keitai was a kingdom filled with grace and filled with normal medieval people Japanese style and is home to the king, queen, and princess. Bullet first arrived there just as soon as he looked around. He can hear people whispering that a outsider like him would possibly be the guard of the kingdom. King Sonken and Queen Chi-so who was the one who tested Bullets strength and courage actually found his moves not bad but good before the day Bullet and his brothers went to follow their destinies. Queen Chi-so has a thing for outsiders being guards though she can pick out who is the toughest for the royal guards. One day when she was in disguise as a civilian along with the captain of the royal guards Rokushi they noticed Bullet who had been taking martial arts with his father along with some others, had sword practice with his brother Rem, and archery that he had since he was 16. Bullet was in a sword tournament and it made the Queen found her new guard. Rokushi was at first doubtful but when things went wrong at the tournament and Bullet stood his ground and fought them off Rokushi underestimated him. The Queen whispered, I think we found our new guard... Rokushi sighed and whispered, I think I'll go talk to him. Rokushi went over and talked and offered Bullet a spot of being a new royal guard. Surprising to Rokushi he said yes. Before they left Rokushi whispered, what's your name? Bullet replied, my name's Bullet...Bullet Wars. Now in the present Bullet was at the entrance of the palace as he sighed. That's when the princess sees him and said, are you the new guard? Bullet sees her and said, yes...I hate to be a bother but can you tell me where I can find Princess Sekeshi?? The princess giggled and said, how do you know your not looking at her silly boy?? Bullet was surprised before he bows down and said, my apologies ma lady. Rokushi then came out and said, you came at last Bullet... that's when Bullet said as he sees Rokushi, good day Captain... Rokushi looks at his sword and said, I'm guessing you brought a weapon of your own? Bullet replied, it's a gift from my father sir... the moment Rokushi heard him say that it reminded him how his sword was from his father. With a sigh Rokushi said, very well...I'll show you to your post but first...we may need to get you suited up before I introduce you to the King and Queen understand? Bullet said, yes Captain. Rokushi said, then follow me...Sekeshi get back in the palace. The princess nodded before heading back. Rokushi and Bullet followed before Bullet asked, are you an outsider Captain? Rokushi replied, ehh kinda but that was before I was the Captain of the royal guard. From that day Bullet is one of the royal guards for the Queen and King and the princess who fell madly in love with Bullet but she knew her love for him can't reach between a princess and a common-boy from the outside world.