2. It's going to be okay

Just a warning, this book has a sorta happy sorta not happy ending. Also please check the description for other warnings. This book is like really sad and dark so if your sensitive to hella sad things I recommend you stop reading this now

Also warning for this chapter.

Bullying and abuse are mentioned in this chapter.
I really hope you enjoy!!

Morning practice went by as usual and the team headed off to their classes.

Sugawara went to his first class and prepared. As he sat down by himself a few moments another student came and sat by him.

"Oh hey!" Sugawara greeted with a smile while the other boy waved at Suga and smiled.

"Hey sorry to be a bother! I'm new here and I don't really have any friends. You seem really nice though so I hope you don't mind if I sit here." The student explained while Sugawara smiled back at him.

"I don't mind! I'm Koushi Sugawara, but you can just call me Suga, most people do. What's your name?" Sugawara asked politely.

"Ahh right! I'm Shiro Kubo! Nice to meet you!" Kubo said smiling as the teacher started class.

After class finished Sugawara was about to leave before Kubo said "wait!" causing Sugawara to turn around.

"Do you think you could show me around? I'm new after all!" Kubo said before Sugawara nodded.

Sugawara showed Kubo around that day up until lunch. Being the kind boy he is, he offered Kubo to sit with him and the other 3rd years on the team.

"Hey guys, do you mind if a friend joins us? He's new and I don't want him to feel left out!" Sugawara explained as he walked to the group Kubo following behind.

Daichi and Asahi nodded happily and Suga and Kubo sat down. They talked cheerfully and Kubo was getting along pretty well.

"Hey Suga, what's some of your favorite things or things you care about?" Kubo asked while they are making conversation.

"Oh not too much. Of course all my friends and family. Volleyball as well and I could never forget Daichi~" he said winking at Daichi at the end. His face went red as he smiled.

"I care about you too Suga." Daichi replied laughing at Suga's flirty remarks.

"I hate always being a third wheel." Asahi said making Suga and Daichi fall into laughter.

The bell rang ending lunch. All 4 boys sat up to leave and before Daichi could leave Suga grabbed his arms.

"Your gonna leave without giving me my daily kiss on the cheek?" Suga asked playfully. Daichi simply laughed before placing a kiss on his cheek like Sugawara requested. Sugawara giggled and said his byes.

"So y'all are dating?" Kubo asked staring at Sugawara who just nodded.

"Yea, I love him so much. He's perfect. I never wanna lose him, plus he's a gentleman. Honestly I could never see him being mean to anyone. He's amazing." Sugawara said as Kubo simply nodded listening to Suga.

"Anyways, do you need help still finding your way around?" Sugawara asked Kubo who just shook his head.

"No thanks I'm good now! I'll be leaving now. Bye." He said before he took off Suga waving goodbye and walking to his next class.

The day continued as normal as did practice. After practice was over and the boys were changing to go home Suga approached Daichi.

"Hey you wanna hang out after school today? I won't fall asleep this time!" Sugawara asked cheerfully as Daichi smiled.