shawn-O's

Author's note

Read the title like how you say cheerios. And I was eating cheerios while writing this. so enjoy ;)) + this was inspired by a fanfic I saw on tumblr, I just made a shawn spin to it. 

Shawn (bold) Y/N (Italic)

Shawn was drunk. Not the angsty drunk, but the fluffy drunk. 

After a night out drinking with some friends, you and Shawn were now home laying on the couch. He was practically on top of you just because he wanted to hug you. And because he was more than tipsy. Words can't even explain how lightheaded he was.

I really like your boobs.

okay, now you really need your sleep. you chuckle as you look down on him. softly playing with his hair and gently tugging it. Seeing his eyes half closed, you made a mental note to yourself that Shawn really did need sleep. And at this point, all the stupidity was flowing out his mouth.

He continues. His head laying on your stomach as he rambled on.

But not sexually. Like, I like them sexually but sometimes I don't. They're just so round and cute I guess. It's like when we don't wanna have sex but we still find each other hot. Or you find me hot but we already know that.

really?  brushing his curls away from his face, Shawn nodding, and now moving his face so he's now directly facing you. Resting his chin on your stomach.

It's just so symmetric and I might just like it because I like you, but i don't care. It's beautiful. He yawns, practically looking like a puppy because of how cute he is. 

But I think the sexual angle brings on it too. Okay I like them sexually and in a non sexual way. He rolls his eyes. settling to just close them, and you just let him be. How can someone be so cute and annoying at the same time? only Shawn Mendes. Tracing your finger along his features. fingers dancing around his jaw, admiring everything in. Noticing the small things. 

Noticing how steady his breath is, how he always lays a side of his cheek so he can feel the warmth coming from you. How his lips part a little bit to let air out, exhaling. Delicately leaving patterns all over his milky skin. 

You really were the lucky one, even when he says it's the other way around. And you were afraid of  facing it. You were thinking how someone like him love someone like you, and you object telling him, because he's going to tell you otherwise. And sometimes, you just wanted to take it all in. Know your flaws and dwell on it. And accept it.

You break away from your thoughts when Shawn speaks up. We should name your boobs. Does anyone really know why boobs are called boobs?

I don't kn-

but they still rule. They're the best. We should really name them.

Shawn, I think you should go to slee-

Not objectifying them, I think its just cute for them to have names. maybe one name for both, or individual names.

Totally giving up and giving in to his idea about naming your boobs, you prompt.

what about you decide?

We could call them peter and raul

No, they'd sound like names of 40 year old guys

How dare you call my names 40 year olds!

This is why we shouldn't be naming body parts at like 4 in the morning.

We could call them shawn-O's they sound like cereal. Beautiful and delicious.

You quietly hit his head, laughing at his comment. You can't really get enough of this, especially at this time.

It's so hard to control myself wanting to fuck when you're literally on top of me now. plus talking about boobs. You're really sexy, you aware of that?

Of course I know, I even caught you drooling over me that one time. Shawn speaks up, channeling his  inner cockiness.

But enough about that, we have to decide now! this is important.

I am very sorry, master. Mocking him from his cockiness. Sometimes he can just be such a handful. My handful.

We call them Shawn-O's or like shawnies, or shawns for short. But Shawn-O's it is.

You don't fight it anymore. settling with "Shawn-O's" as he snuggles up on them, head hitting just the under boob. Shawn says a lot of dumb shit, but this is a line crossed, even for him. it was the dumbest of the dumb. But the cutest. laughing around him is the only thing you can do when he's here.

I love them so much. Him letting out gibberish speech, but just enough clearness to hear what he's saying. its like a pillow. He adds.

Alright bub, let's get going. Long day tomorrow. I love you but you're sleeping now, okay?

And It's like he doesn't hear you, his rambling starts again.

I love you too. I love you so much. And It's okay If your shawn-O's turn saggy. When we have children, or If you want children. It's okay, I'll still love them. And I'm gonna be a good dad. Then we'll have a dog even though I'm allergic, they're just so cute. I wanna pet them and tickle them all day. But I guess I'll just love everything in the future just as long as you're in the picture. 

Shawn trails off, and as time passed by, his breathing steadied. Eyes closed and you held close, breaking any space left awhile ago, you mumble.

I'd like that future you're saying, Mendes.

you could see him smile in his sleep.

And in this moment, you swore you were infinite. 

Author's note

hello bootiful human! I really don't have any inspiration, but I really wanted to update today. so here you go. I need shawn to drop SM4's lead single. or even just a selfie. I miss him

k bye i love you!!!

-yana xx