Chapter eight

Jalisa's POV
The next morning I was woken up by Don busting in the room.
D- Guys time to wa- woah what happened here
I give him a confused look then I realized that my leg was wrapped up with Sean's and his hand was slowly rubbing my butt. I look up at him and realize he's still sleep I smile a bit and shake him awake. He slowly starts to open his eyes and looks at me then Don.
S- Oh shit sorry J
J- It's all good
D- Anyway I think Dre is awake now so you guys better separate before he comes in.
J- Yea you right don't want him to assume something
I get out of bed and stretch and pick up my phone and see I have a text form Adrian it said 'Goodmorning beautiful' I slightly smile and text back ' Goodmorning Adrian' He texted back a few seconds later and says 'Do you wanna have lunch with Tj, daniel, and I at 1?' I reply back 'Sure I'm not busy today' 'Great meet us Sweetfrog' 'I'll be there' I put my phone back down after my conversation with Adrian was over. I look up to see Jiggy and Sean looking at me.
J- What?! Y'all staring mad hard
S/D- Nothing
J- Ok then weirdos lets go get breakfast
I say as I get ready to walk downstairs, but when I pass by Jiggy he slaps my ass.
J- Ow stop slapping my ass shit hurts bro
D- But it look good
J- So that don't mean you can touch nigga
D- Fine fine I'm sorry it won't happen again
J- It better not or i'll chop your damn hand off don't try me Jig, Now lets go get breakfast
Sean's POV
After jiggy slaps Jalisa ass I glare at him while she's not looking. He just winks at me, after they finish talking I stand up out of bed to go downstairs for breakfast. When Jiggy and I get down there we see my parents at the table and Tommy, Jalisa, and Dre at the island. I sit at the edge beside Tommy while Jiggy sits at the other edge beside Dre. There was already plates in front of us we all started to eat. Once breakfast was finish we all get up to get dressed. I take a shower in my bathroom and put on gray nike sweats, a gray matching shirt, and the shoes I picked out yesterday, after I do that I brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on cologne and deodorant then head downstairs. When I get downstairs I see Jalisa dressed in a black and white checkered shirt with some black biker shorts and her checkered vans. Her hair was up in a bun with her edges laid. She always look so beautiful and she never wears makeup.
J- Hey sean you look cute
I slightly blush and say
S- T-thanks, you look good too
J- Thank you and no problem
Jalisa's POV
When Sean walks downstairs I just look at him. He is so cute I just wanna hug on him and kiss him but it would be weird for me to do that. And Andre would kill us if he saw that. I check the time on my phone and see that it's 12:35 so I need to get ready and leave so I can go meet up with Adrian and them. 
J- Well guys I have to get going
T/D/A- And where are you going?
J- y'all so nosy but if you so desperately need to know I'm meeting up with Adrian and a couple other people
A- Why?
J- So we can catch up Dre chill it's not that serious
A- Fine whatever
J- Ok bye guys
I grab the rest of my stuff and walk back over to my house. I unlock the door and go upstairs to my room and put down my overnight bag. Then I go back downstairs and lock the door and get in the car and drive to sweet frog. When I get inside I see Adrian, Tj, and Daniel all sitting at a table (Tj/Tj, Daniel/Dan)
When Adrian sees me he gets up and give me a hug.
Ad- So guys you remember Jalisa from middle school
Tj/Dan- That's Jalisa?
J- The one and only
Dan- Woah you got hot
J- Thanks I guess?
Dan- No problem babygirl
J- Ew weirdo don't call me that after all the shit you put me through in middle school for no reason whatsoever
Dan- Well I'm sorry about that I definitely regret it now
I roll my eyes and look over at Tj
J- Hi Tj
Tj- H-hey
J- You still with Jakiya?
Tj- Uh yea she's pregnant now and we're getting married after we graduate
J- That's cool do you know the gender yet?
Tj- Yea it's a boy
Ad- And I'm the godfather
J- That's cool
After that we all got up to fix us some frozen yogurt and we start talking, we being up old funny memories from middle school, and laughed a lot. After we finished catching up I got a text from Dre telling me to come to my house. I text him 'ok' and I tell Tj, Daniel, and Adrian bye.
Ad- Wait Jalisa can I walk you to your car?
J- Yea sure
Ad- Cool, so did you have fun
J- Yea I did actually I thought it was gonna be a bad experience but it was actually fun
Ad- Well that's great but text me when you get home ok?
J- Ok
He tells me bye and kisses me on the cheek. My eyes widen a bit and he walks back inside the store.

A/N- Adrian, Tj, Chris and Daniel are actually real people I know so don't tell them they're in the story 🤫