KiriBaku ~ Hurt

Angst because I feel like it

Bakugou POV

God, I was called to a mission at like two in the morning.

I've been up for the past two nights, getting just the bare minimum amount of sleep to function, all because of some sick serial killer villain that can't seem to wait until the morning to kill. I mean, it's not ok that you're killing people, but if you're going to do it, at least make it so that it doesn't interfere with my sleep schedule!

I dragged myself over to the agency headquarters to get the run down of what happened this time. It's been the same pattern for a few days. At 3:03 sharp, we get a call from an anonymous number that we can't seem to track. This call is always the same thing, 'there is a body at so and so location. Try to find me!' and then some psychotic laughter before the line is cut. We go to the location, and lo and behold, there is a body with some weird cuts in the stomach. The cuts are always identical to the cuts on the other bodies, but we still can't figure out what they mean.

So far, 12 people have been killed. Apparently, the only lead they have is some correlation between all the locations. The agency is hoping that they pinpointed the next location correctly, and we can go and get there before the serial killer does.

I'm not happy about the time of the mission, but it's a necessary one so I'll suck it up. Hopefully, if this goes well, I can sleep tomorrow.

I only now register that there are more people going to the location with me. There's pro hero Red Riot and pro hero Chargebolt here too. Guess I have to work with Pikachu and Shitty Hair for this one.

I haven't seen Dunce Face since we graduated 5 years ago, though I would still recognise him since he hasn't changed at all. I haven't seen Shitty Hair since this morning, when I woke up. We got married like 2 years ago, and we share a house, and a bed.

We make it to the location together, at 2:30. We don't know anything about this killer, other than the fact that they make cuts on the stomachs of their victims, and thpse seem to be the only wounds inflicted on the bodies.

20 minutes pass, and nothing has happened yet. Just as I'm about to lose hope and leave, we hear a car coming towards us. We're hiding in a pile of crates in an abandoned warehouse. We're concealed, but there are peep holes that we can use to look through.

We see an old looking Mazda car pull up to the middle of the warehouse. A person walked out and went over to the trunk of the car. They opened it up and pulled a bag that was suspiciously shaped like a person out of the trunk before closing it. They pulled the bag over to the middle of the warehouse before emptying it onto the floor. Surprise! It was a body that was in the bag.

The person was limp, but I could faintly see the chest rising and falling, so the person was breathing. Other than the fact that they were unconscious, they looked perfectly fine. You could probably mistake them for sleeping. I guessed that they were chloroformed before being put into the bag.

The person who was driving the car, who I can only guess is the serial killer, was now in clear in my view. Up until now, they were just barely running through the corners of my peep hole, not giving me a clear view of them, but I could see them now. They were wearing black pants, shoes,  a black long sleeved shirt and a black mouth mask. They were also wearing sunglasses that were pitch black. The only thing that would set them apart from others in terms of choice of outfits is the long dark purple cape that was flowing behind them. It faxed from a black to a dark purple and it had little stars and constellations on the purple part of it.

At least there's one defining part of their outfit.

I look over at Red Riot and Chargebolt. They sign towards me that it seems like he's the serial killer. We all learned jsl so that we could use it during stealth missions like this one. I sign back that the victim is I've but unconscious. I need to let them know everything, no matter how obvious it seems. I don't know what they notice and what they don't notice, so I just tell them everything.