Chapter 1: Visitors

"Are you sure about this?." Gill ask Mike and looking at the babies and a girl who is unconscious on the floor.

"For real no, but we must follow what Eliot-san ordered to us." He said positioning the camera enough to see the former arcobalinos and him.

"Yeah the one who stranger told him." Gill whisper.

"Did you said something?." Mike ask and he shook his head.

"Let's just finish this." He said then Mike prepared himself.

Meanwhile~~~

Tsuna P.O.V

"Tadaima." I said taking off my shoes.

"Okaeri Tsu-kun, by the way you have a letter I already brought it to you're room." Okasa said and I nod then suddenly I ask her something.

"Okasa where's Reborn and the others?." I ask and she think for a second.

"The last thing I remember they where going to park but until now they are not coming back." She said and I nod. Then I run into my room and see a little box with letter on top of it.

I took the letter and it said. "You'll find what you're looking for."

"Huh? What I'm looking for?." I said then suddenly my door burst open.

"Bianchi what are you doing!?."

"Reborn is missing, along with the former arcobalinos!."

"What!?." I ask shock and she look down while she hide her face to her hair.

"I do my best to find him but nothing." She said. I can feel the sadness she's feeling.

"We well find them don't worry." I said, she look at me.

"But first we need the others." I said then we run downstairs and Okasa look at us.

"Tsu-kun, Bianchi-chan?." I heard Okasa and I give her a smile.

"Where going back before dinner." I said and we run out of the house. But I still have the box I received because I know it hold a key to find them.

Time skip~~

We all meet up but the Varia wanted us to come to there mansion here in Japan. All of us received letters except for me who got a small box. Of course Kyoko-chan and Haru got letters too but why?.

"Jyuudaime." Everyone is looking at me and I opened the box. Just to see a DVD and something is written on it. For the 10th boss of the Vongola Family.

"VIIIIIOOO! Give it to me trash!." Squalo shout and I give it to him nervously. Then he play the DVD and all of us look at the TV.

Then a man with long red hair showed up and to his back it's. "REBORN!." I shout standing up. All of is is shock because non of them is moving while lying on the floor.

"Greetings 10th Vongola family, my name is Mike and as you can see I took all you're little friends and princess with me. Let me get in straight you have something we want and I wanted all of you come to the address we put on you're letters, we'll wait until 12 midnight if you didn't come all of them is going to die." Then the video is done making the TV in a blue screen.

"He said we it means his not alone." Gokudera-kun said.

"Okay minna give all the letters that you received." Dino-san said and all of us give to him. He put all the letters together and it from a words.

"The abandoned building of Namimori Junior high." I read.

"We need a plan if they easily take the arcobalinos it means they are a hard core." Dino-san and everyone start to build a plan for saving the former arcobalinos. Wait for us!

Time skip to the abandoned building~~~

Eliot P.O.V

All arcobalinos is awake and they are looking at us but of course we didn't let them see Eliaca-sama.

"Eliot-san Lilly is back." Then my little pixie come to me and whisper something to my right ear.

"Everyone they are coming prepared yourself!." I said and all of our men move to their position.

"What do you want for us?." The girl ask or should I say the Sky arcobalino Yuni.

"Someone said to us we must test them before we let them protect someone important to us." I said looking at her if I'm right she's a shaman who can read other person future.

"Now if you excuse me I need to greet our visitors." I said leaving the room where we keep them.

"At least one of them now what we came here for." I said looking at Gill and Mike.