You're different-Parrward

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Katherine Howard has always had bad history with relationships. She thought they were all the same: They don't really love you, they just use you until they toss you aside for a more beautiful woman or man. However, she found herself falling for the bookworm, Catherine Parr. She tried to repress her feelings. She would be the same..

However, Katherine just couldn't let go of her feelings for the writer. It was clear to everyone that Katherine had a crush on her. Kat showed more affection and laughed a lot more around Cathy. Somehow, Cathy didn't notice the young womans love and affection. Likely because Cathy was always at her computer, writing.

Finally, Kat managed to remember that little phrase she made up, yet somehow it was true. She started to act cold and rude to Cathy, in order to protect herself. So she wouldn't get hurt. Cathy noticed the girls behavior, and was pretty confused. Everyone was. Everyone thought Kat liked Cathy. Cathy felt pretty bad, thinking she did something wrong.

Until one night, when faint sobs could be heard from Kat's room. Cathy's room was right next door, so it was pretty easy to hear noises. Cathy sighed, grabbing a blanket and walking to Kat's door. She knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

Silence.

Cathy started to get a little paranoid. She knew things like this never end well. "Kat? Are you in there?" Cathy asked, her beart starting to beat faster.

Silence.

"Kat, I'm coming in." Cathy said, opening the door. She was surprised to see Kat without her choker on, revealing a think and curved line across Kat's neck. It looked like she had been scratching at it for a while, as there was tiny bits of blood here and there. "Oh, Kat.." Cathy went up to the girl to comfort her, but was pushed away.

"No! Get away from me!" Kat said in between sobs. "Kat, I just want to help." Cathy said, surprised. "No! You're just the same!" Cathy frowned. "Kat, what happened?" Cathy asked, genuinely concerned. Kat looked at the ground, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I could feel their hands on me.." Kat said, staring at her hands. "Kat.." Cathy put a hand on her shoulder, making Kat flinch. "You're safe..no one can hurt you."

"Why are you like this?" Kat asked, finally looking at Cathy. "Huh?" Cathy tilted her head slightly. "I've been awful towards you..so why are you being nice to me now?" Kat asked again. "Kat, you're hurt. You've been hurt, badly. No one deserves to go through that."

"How did you stop hurting? After what Henry did and.." Kat didn't want to continue. She didn't want to make the prettiest and nicest girl she met uncomfortable. It was the last thing she wanted. "I didn't. I never stopped hurting, but I moved on. The pain and guilt doesn't go away, but you just have to keep going on." Cathy said, hugging Kat.

Kat sobbed into Cathy's shoulder, hugging her back. After a few minutes, Cathy pulled away. "If you dont mind me asking, why did you treat me like that?" Kat flinched, feeling guilty. Well, now she had to tell Cathy the most pathetic reason why she was being rude to her. "Well, I..." Kat mumbled the last part. "Huh?" Cathy tilted her head. "I.." Again, Kat mumbled the last part.

"You what?" Cathy asked. "I like you a lot. So much. I was afraid that you would say yes, then toss me to the side like everyone else did." Kat fiddled with her fingers. "Kat..I like you too." Cathy smiled. Kat looked up. "Really? You're not just saying that-" "No Kat, I really do like you." Cathy said, still smiling. Kat hugged Cathy, screaming in delight. She knew Cathy would be different.

Cathy seemed like the nicest, smartest, prettiest girl ever! Kat knew that Cathy would treat her right. Cathy was perfect for Kat. Absolutely flawless.

Cathy would be different.

She had to be..

Right?

HomoSixUal

SiX Oneshots (REQUESTS OPEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें