IM SORRY

THIS AINT A SONG BUT I HAVEEE TO SHOW YOU THISS. I WROTE THIS SOOO LONG AGOOO

Location Unknown
" I wish I knew where I was cause I don't have a clue "

Inspired by "Location Unknown" - Honne

It's been like ages since I met them, my family. They have always been there since I was born. My amazing mother, hardworking father and my wonderful sister. I miss them so much. I want to meet them right now. I don't get how I had never tried to go back to them since we seperated. I can't remember why, but... let's waste no time and go to the airport!

It was a long walk, but I made it! I'm here at the airport. It's like 5 p.m. right now and the flight is at 5.15. I guess I have to wait for a while. I still can't wait to meet them again for like...I don't know...3 years? I still wonder why I didn't decide to visit them. Again, I can't remember why.

The plane has arrived. I'm going in. No ticket, no booked seat, yet I still managed to get in. How lucky? Sneaking in was the easiest thing ever. It's like no one can see me, like I'm invisible. Wait. How long does the flight takes? Oh, around 2 hours...alrighty.

I can't believe it. I'm here, in front of my family's house, where I used to live. I came to the door, knocked, but then realize that I can get through it. I was surprised but didn't have the time to react when I saw my family, sitting on the ground, crying oceans, with my sister holding a picture. I went closer until the photograph was visible. It was a picture of me. Then I saw the calender.

28th August. Right. They can't see me...

It was the day I passed away.