TWO

CHAPTER 2

Laith and I ran together to catch up with the man but we were shocked when someone followed us in the run.

" Jonathan , wait!" the man stopped walking so we also stopped running Laith and I pretended to be dancing but our eyes remained focused on them.

" pwedeng mamaya na yan? may gagawin pa kasi ako eh" sabi nung Jonathan

" Jonathan , pare hindi pwede. kaylangan ko yon ngayon " Laith and I looked at each other.

"kaylangang umalis nung Jonathan dito para mabura ko ang memorya nya ." I removed my grip on his neck that I did not notice I did before.

"leave the guy to me. follow that fvcking Jonathan " he smiled at me before simply leaving.

I adjusted myself first and forced a smile. then approached the two men that as if about to argue.

"hey mister" I used my seductive voice to capture their attention. they both turned to me

"hey miss" the man wrapped his arm around my waist. I restrained myself from attacking him. instead I magnified my strained smile even more.

I put my hand on his neck. it is obvious that he enjoys what I did because the smile on his face grew bigger.

"Wanna drink with me?" he glanced at Jonathan and nodded at him. Jonathan  just smiled and walked away.

the man with me guided me to a table.

"what's your name?" the man whispered sexily in my ear but I didn't find it arousing instead, I find it disgusting.

"Lea. Lea Cassidy" Lea Cassidy is the name i used  here in town. only the Elvesians know my real name.

"ohh. your name sound so sexy" he envelop his arms around my waist. I sighed to stop my self from slapping and kicking him.

pathetic human creature.

"hmm. I think I can make you very happy" why are you leaving?

his hands traveled up and down on my stomach. just a few strands he can touch the bottom of my boobs.

I simply removed it and faced him. there was still his mischievous grin.

I trace his jaw with my fingers seductively. he squeezed my waist so that our bodies would stick together more. I felt something poking my stomach.

"honey... I want you" I  fake a smile and grabbed his head to kiss him. he immediately responded. I sucked his lower lip. I felt his hand on my back tracing my bra.

when our lips parted we immediately gasp for air. his smile widened even more which irritated me.

I saw Laith out of the corner of my eye as if looking for something.

"hmm. my place or your place?"  I parted with him and smiled sweetly.

"both. you go to your place and I'll go to mine. bye bye. ohh anyway, thanks for the kiss" he opened his mouth and couldn't believe he looked at me. I winked at him before walking.

" Oaklyn , kanina pa kita hinahanap," said Laith's pointing at me.

"how's the guy?" he smiled and winked at me.

"we already take care of him. wala naman pala syang nalalaman " I nod as I signaled him to go. he nodded to get what I wanted to convey.