Taking pictures at school

Ahhhh I have to get ready for school. Rwella is always on time at school.
Sorry I didn't introduce myself I am Rwella Kendall Maison, my twin sister Rwenna Kendall Maison, my dad is Karl Maison and my mom is Riley Maison.

"Rwella you'll be late for college, hurry down here" my mom shouted.
"Coming mom" I shouted back. I then took out a sweatshirt and an stripped jeans since today is my first day at school. I had combed my hair which runs down and reaches below my ass. I was little hips with small ass that attracts guys alot which I don't care about.
"Will you get you ass here Kendall" my mom shouted again.
"Mom I'm coming, I'll be there in a jiffy" I said. Kendall my middle which my mom always pronounces when I get her angry.
I then run downstairs and saw my dad and my mom staring at me in disgust.
"Good morning dad" I said to my dad giving him a peck.
"Good morning mom" I said to my mom giving her a peck.
"Good morning dear" they said together.
"What made you late, you know today is your first time in college" my mom said.
"Sorry mom, I was kinda tired" I said in a regretful manner.
"Its okay dear, so how are you feeling knowing today is your first day at school" my mom said in concern.
"Oh mom, college is like a piece of cake for me, so I'm not feeling anything" I said in haste. I'm late for school, I gotta rush. "Bye mom, bye dad" I said giving them a hug as I grabbed my stuff and car keys.
"Bye dear" my parents said in a lovish manner which I loved.

As I was going to school I met Sushi my friend. "Hi there Su, are you going to school today" I said as I was tryna park my car to talk to her.
"Hi Ella, yeah I'm heading to school but I had a flat tyre so I decided to call my mechanic and he said he is on his way" Sushi said.
"Oh ok you can join me if you like" I said as I was opening my Ferrari for her.
"Sure I will" she said as she entered my car.
"So wassup after you found out you were going to your dream school Harvard College" I said while smirking.
"Hmm, I'm so happy for that because, I can meet the hot guys there and make one my Boyfriend" she said smiling.
"Oh God Sushi, what kinda human being are you" I said in disgust.
"Oh come on Ella I'm serious" she said it in a kind anxious way.
"So what are you inciluating" I said curiously.
"I'm tryna say that I need a boyfriend to cool me when I'm horny" she said in a seductive way.
"Are you serious? You aren't curvy remember, so who is gonna look at you" I said.
"So what happens if I'm not curvy like you, listen guys of today love sex. If girls are ready to give it to give it to them duh" she said while smiling.
"Really, this isn't fucking funny Sushi I thought you had sense and concentrate on your studies but you are not Su" I said in an angry tone.
"Please don't insult me, I'm not like you who always acts like holy marry who got sacked from Heaven" she said in a furious manner.
I then stopped the car and got down and my eyes were teary but I stopped myself from crying. "Sushi we are at school so let's get going" I said in a sad mood.
"Fine" she said angrily shutting the door hard and loud at her back.
I closed my door, pressed the lock button and followed her.
When we got there, there were so many people in college. I was so furious that I could not smile back at those who smiled at me. Then there, we were directed to a place where people were taking pictures, so I also went to take my pictures. Later I saw that my sister has also arrived with her new Ferrari to school and she was coming to my direction.
"Hi Rwella" my twin sister said.
"Hi sissy" I said back to her as I gave her a peck on her cheek. She is my elder sister and we love each other so dearly.
"What is the problem you look tensed". "Tell me, I am your elder sister and maybe I can help" she said in a concerned tone.
"I actually had a fight with Sushi and she had insulted me" I said in a bloomy way.
"Its okay Rwella, I told you to un friend her but you didn't listen" she said as she was done taking her pictures. "Rwella let's take a picture with us dressed like this" she said happily.
"Okay sis as you say" I said while smiling back at her.
We then took a picture and headed back to class.