Part 17

"Tom come on!" Harrison yelled, and Y/n giggled as Tom picked up his pace a lightly, shaking his head to try and make the ground stay level. The three all had their arms linked, dragging each other along the street to the taxi rank around the corner from the club. From her position in the middle of the chain, Y/n yanked her arm extra forcefully sending Tom flying forward - only staying upright thanks to the same linkage that caused his instability. He looked up hurt, making Y/n stop walking, standing dead still - laughing her head off.

"I'm sorry it's just too funny" She grinned, leaning over to catch her breath as Tom stood up properly.

Quite impressively, they had all drank to the point they were equally drunk - which was both the best and the worst situation they could be in. Best because no one was getting angry at each other, they didn't mind taking 45 minutes to walk down a single street; but worst situation because no one had their wits about them enough to look after the other two. They had outstayed Sam and Harry, who had both dipped at 2 a.m. - the wimps.

Once finally in the taxi, they chatted pure shit the whole way home- until Harrison said something very unwelcome, but he knew he could get away with it, blaming it on the booze.

"So are you two gonna hook up tonight or??"Y/n whipped her head round, looking wide-eyed at Haz; while Tom was much more interested in watching her reaction.

"Um how about no? He's too busy shagging super models anyway." She joked while looking round to Tom, waiting for him to join in on the straight refusal. Let me tell you, a drunk actor is not a good liar.

"Yeh err.. definitely not" That was the most unconvincing lie he had ever said.

"You could be a supermodel Y/n... I mean Conor's evidence today, you look fine sisterrrrr" Harrison sassed, fake hair flipping too which made them both burst out laughing, even if Tom did agree.

"Would I be good enough for you then? If I was a supermodel would 'the Tom Holland' want me then?" Again her drunk teasing came a little too close to the truth for Tom.

"I think 'the Tom Holland' would want you for your brain and your personality and your smile" He replied - a pretty solid answer given his blood alcohol levels.

"Awwww" smiling with a look that melted Tom's heart she reached her arm round his shoulders and leant into his chest. Not because she was ignoring what he said at all, but just only interpreting it in a friendly way. The thought of her and Tom actually together was just so alien to her - even when he said it to her face, at 'wisdom tooth gate' she never really believed him, at least not in a romantic way. "You see Harrison, this is why I prefer Tom to you"

It was a good thing she was leaning on Tom's chest, because she couldn't see his face of pure rejection, completely crestfallen as he sadly wrapped his arm round her letting her lean on his chest. Harrison instead of laughing along with Y/n, just sympathetically smiled at Tom- knowing this was torture for him.

"Who's taking the sofa then?" Tom queried as they all stumbled into the flat.

"I don't mind." Y/n shrugged as she launched herself onto the couch, with such force that it actually slid back a little, making a grating noise on the floor.

"Be careful you twat!" Harrison yelled as she giggled guiltily. "Y/n you have to go on the bed you're the small one" He tried to explain as he pulled her upright.

"But I want a sofa sleepover!" She pouted, holding her arms open as Tom walked toward the other two. He threw himself onto her, completely squashing the girl. "Lets all just sleep here."She suggested excitedly, even if her breath sounded strangled thanks to the boy on top of her. Harrison groaned, while Tom eventually rolled off her. "Oh come on... me and my boys" She grinned hooking her arm round both their shoulders and pulling them down into a reclining position.

"I hate you" Tom whispered as he tried to get into a comfortable position within her death grip. Now his priority sleep and he wasn't going to mess about before getting what he wanted. 

"No you don't"

"He doesn't but I do" Haz interjected, sticking his tongue out making her yelp in disagreement. 

"You could never... now shhhh because the baby is going to sleep" Giggling, she pointing at Tom who's head was pillowed on her chest - his eyes squeezed shut.

"I'm not gonna be able to sleep if you two keep chatting shit" Grunting Tom didn't move his head, the alcohol quickly converting into a sedative. The other two giggled like teenage girls scalded by a school teacher, before also bedding down for a night. Y/n got her wish with her two favourite boys.