❝𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧❞

///

///

He was frozen once more.

It was already raining and he had already made it to the bridge, yet the girl was now singing right in front of him. She was singing while looking into his eyes, making it harder for him to breathe.

The rain was so mild today. 

It was so light and so soft. 

He felt so safe in the rain. 

It was probably because of her. 

He felt so safe in the rain because of her and her voice.

She was singing yet all he could think about was how in the world did he get so lucky because he got to stare into her emerald green eyes. 

Her eyes were so alluring

It was telling him to get lost in them. 

And that he did.

He was standing right in front of the red-cloaked girl who he admired from far away. 

The red-cloaked girl who he watched sing from far away. 

The girl...that made him question his sanity.

Was this a dream? Because if it was he would never want to wake up ever again.

He would just want to stay asleep for the rest of his life if all of this was a dream. 

The red-cloaked girl stopped singing now, the rain already retreating the place as the sun grazed their skins, greeting them for a wonderful scene. 

He was just staring at her.

He then snapped out of his trance, slightly embarrassed by the fact he was staring at her the whole time without blinking.

No words were exchanged.

No gestures were made.

Only both of them standing in the middle of the bridge, enjoying each other's presence. 

The girl smiled and closed her eyes, feeling the coldness swallow her whole. The man was now a complete wreck. He had been standing foolishly in the rain with a girl he barely knew. 

This was ridiculous. 

He was ridiculous. 

He looked at the girl who now had her eyes opened again, her eyes staring intently at him. 

He gulped.

Her hands reach out to his, skin to skin contact bound to happen. 

His eyes dilated in surprise. 

Her hands left marks on him. 

He felt like melting. 

Even her touch was intoxicating. 

Everything about her was intoxicating. 

Her hands left light feathery touches yet all of them left a big impact on him.

She laughed lightly, somehow thinking of this situation as funny.

He then gave her an embarrassed smile. 

He felt so helpless against her touch. 

She then properly held his hands. Her thumb caressed his skin, that spot now getting warm. She noticed how much he trembled, how much his teeth were chattering, and how much his skin paled. She somehow felt sorry for him. 

He wasn't like her. 

She smiled and blew on his hands, the simple gesture making the man blush and turn red, now getting warmer. She smiled and caressed his cheek this time, making him freeze.

She knew how to play with him. 

He blinked once, yet she vanished 'tis again.

He sighed.

The touch of her hand was enough to send him into overdrive. 

He smiled.

She'd be back here again tomorrow. He knew it.