getting ready for the ball

I wake up at 5 and I have a bath and I put my hair in a pony and I get ready and I do my make up.

I go and talk with Rebekah  and we bond with are mutual hate for Elena and are love for children

I go and talk with Rebekah  and we bond with are mutual hate for Elena and are love for children . At 7 I see Izzy come down and K make her some pancakes and bacon and I see Klaus come down and he kisses Izzy and argues with Rebekah  about going after Elena.  I shake my head and I push him to the wall and I smirk at him as Kol laughs.  I take izzy up to her room and I braid her hair and Into pig tails and I put her into a dress and I do her nails.

Izzy and I go downstairs  and I take her to a park and I watch her have fun but I feel eyes on me and I say " Hello Damon

Izzy and I go downstairs  and I take her to a park and I watch her have fun but I feel eyes on me and I say " Hello Damon." He looks at me and says " How are you Hertic." I shake my head and say " If I told you I would have to kill you." I go and push my daughter on the swings and I see her humming a song. We get back to the manor and I go up to my room and I take out my family book.
Isabel Rebekah  Mikaelson 
Zoey daniella Phillips
Sophia lilian Philips

Sophia Lilian Philips was a basterd child but my coven could not kill her. I have a brother who is gonna carry the family name. 

I hear my song come on so I sing along to it and Izzy claps and we twirl as we sing..

Nik comes in and says " I invited Caroline so your date is Izzy." I nod but I plan her murder and I head up to my room and I pick out my dress and Izzys dress. I help Izzy get ready I put her hair in curls and a bun and I put her in light makeup  and I help her into her dress and then Rebekah  comes in and takes Izzy and I then get ready I put my hair in Braid crown and ai do light makeup and I put my ball gown on and I then meet up with Izzy.