°•☆35

Drunk Confesssion

"Jungkookie come here." Jimin slurred as soon as they were back in his apartment.
"Why?"
"Cuddles." Jimin mumbled.
"We spent the whole day together there is no need for cuddles." Jungkook sat down on the edge of the sofa.
"Well no need for...but I want it." Jimin sat up and looked the younger in the eyes.

"You said, you prefer to hate me." Jungkook crossed his arms.
"Shit...I didn't mean it like that...it was just....the others...and..." Jimins expression showed how sorry he was about his words.
"It's alright. You didn't want me the last time...why would you want me now?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook." Jimin looked the younger in the eyes, almost with a sad expression on his face.
"That's not how I think and feel for you anymore. I really could slap my past self for treating you like that."
"Oh really?" Jungkook asked sarcastically, still with crossed arms.

"You don't belive me?"
"Of course I don't. How could I? You lied to me, you broke my heart. We've had this talk before, I don't want to talk about it again." Suddenly Jungkook felt his chin being lift up by two fingers.

"Kookie....I know I hurt you...and I know I can't turn back time...unfortunately. But I'm here now and I want you to know that I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry for hurting you like that in the past. I think I know now what I lost when I left you." Jimins voice was so soft and their heads were only centimeters apart.
Jungkook didn't want to hear anything what Jimin was saying, but his heart did listen closely.

"Jimin I don't know if that is really what you want or if it is only the spell that is peaking right now."
"Lets find that out." Jimin pulled Jungkook closer and softly laid his lips on the youngers.
Jungkook closed his eyes.
He knew he was weak for letting Jimin back in his heart but something told him that Jimin had changed and that he was honest with him this time.