He's the best friend of...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

*Ashton POV*

Which book do I need now? I just had maths and now?

Suddenly I feel hands around my waist and a body behind me.

'Hey babe' my boyfriend says in my ear.

'Hi! How are you?' I ask him and turn around so I can give him a small kiss on his lips.

'I'm good, but I have to go or Calum sees us.

I nod and give him another small kiss. He smiles at me and walks away.

Here's the problem: My boyfriend, Luke, is best friends with Calum. But the problem is that Calum and I hate each other and when I say hate I mean HATE. He's just so annoying and is always making fun of me. He thinks he's the best in everything and says that to you the whole time. Then there's the part where he picks on innocent people because they dress a little 'nerdy'. I just hate him so much!

But I really love Luke and I don't want to lose him. So I have to suck it up and be civil with Calum.

And then there's another little catch to the story. Calum doesn't know we are dating! We wanted to tell him because Calum is Luke's friend, but we were scared that Calum wouldn't approve of us and would try to break us apart. And we didn't want that we were in a new relationship and we wanted to look how things would go without someone bugging us the whole time. Now that we're dating for 5 months we still haven't told him.

•••

I'm walking home from school. It was a nice day. The only down side was that I couldn't see Luke very much. He was with Calum the whole day, but he's coming over later so that's nice.

When I'm almost home I get a text from Luke.

Hey babe! Is it okey if you come to my house? I have to look after my little sister because my parents are working. xLuke

Luke and I don't live very far from each other so I can walk to his house.

That's fine! I'll be there in 15 minutes xAshton

When I'm home I throw my back in a corner and run upstairs. I check in my mirror if I look okey and run downstairs. I grab an apple and leave the house.

I walk to Luke's house and knock on the door.

'Hey! come on in.' says Luke when he opens the door. I walk inside and see his sister watching tv. When she sees me she jumps of the couch and runs in my direction 'ASHTON!' she screams.

'Hi darling, how are you?' I ask her. I really like Luke's sister and I think they like me too.

'Ashton and I are going upstairs. If there is something you can always come alright?' Luke tells his sister. She nods and walks back to the tv. Luke and I walk upstairs and go to his room.

I sit on his bed and wait until something happens. He sits next to me and wraps his arms around me.

'I really missed you today' he whispers in my ear and gives little kisses on my neck.

'Mhmm I really missed you too' I look up at his eyes and see that he's already looking at me.

I lean forward and give him a kiss. It's a slow but very passionate kiss. I climb on his lap and put my arms around his neck. I turn my head a little and deepen the kiss. I slowly put my hands under his shirt and feel his abs. I love his abs. We break apart for air, but he begins to kiss my neck and makes a love bite.

I giggle and say: 'Luke, everyone is going to see that!'

'I don't care!' He says and he kisses me again on the lips. I put my hands around his neck again and begin to play with his hair.

'MATE YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS STORY I-What is happening here?' I jump from Luke's lap and fall on the ground with an 'ompf' sound.

I look up at the door and see Calum standing there. I gasp and quickly stand up again.

'What is going on here?' Calum asks again. I look at Luke and he nods at me. We look at Calum
'Ashton and I are in a relationship.' Says Luke with a nervous smile.

'YOU ARE WHAT?! Why with him? And why didn't you tell me? How long is this going on?' Calum keeps asking questions.

'Slow down with the questions mate. Ashton and I are in a relationship for 5 months. And I'm really happy so that's why I'm with him and we didn't tell you because we were scared you would react how you react now and try to break us apart.' Luke tells him.

Calum's face softened and he asks Ashton with a soft voice 'you really think I would do that? You really think I would break your relationship if you're so happy with it. Mate you know I don't like him very much, but if he really makes you that happy I'm okey with it.'

Luke and I look at each other with big smiles and Luke walks to Calum and gives him some sort of bro-hug.

'Thank you Calum' I say to him.

'No problem, but this doesn't mean I like you so I'm not suddenly going to be nice to you. I'm the same person as before this.' He smirks at me.

'I can live with that.' I tell him.

'Soooo sorry for interrupting what you guys were doing. I'm going to go and I speak to you later Luke!' And with that Calum leaves the room and Luke and I are alone again.

And let me tell you Calum was the exact same as before and Luke and I were totally fine with that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Christmas! I could do a Christmas one shot but I wasn't really up for that. I hope you like this one shot! It's not very long so I try to make the next one a little longer!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

And if you have an idea for an one shot and you want to have it in this book. Tell me (or O) and we try to write it!

XxxS