Chapter two

"It's my time now, Remus," said an older Luna. "Yeah, sure it is." Luna rolled her eyes. "Come on, Remus, why so blue?" "Shut up, Luna." The girl looked at her brother in disbelief. "What did I ever do to you, Remus?" He rolled his eyes. "Go find your own compartment, Luna." She glared at him and then stormed off. "Remus is a shi-" "Language!" Said a redhead girl. "Oh, sorry." She smiles at Luna "Hi, I'm Lily Evans, you are?" Luna smiled back. "Luna Lupin." Lily furrowed her eyebrows. "Could you not possibly be related to Remus Lupin?" "He's my brother. Incredibly annoying, too. Always hands me chocolate." Lily chuckled. "Well, I hate his friends. They're bullies-" A greasy haired guy walked in the room. "Hi, Sev. Just talking to a new friend, that's all." "Sev" smiled. "I'm Severus Snape." Luna returned the smile. "I'm Luna Lupin." Severus glared at the girl. Luna rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I hate my brother." Lily chuckled. "So what year are you in, Luna?" "First." "Sev and I are in our third year." "That means you're in the same year as Remus." They both nodded their heads. "What house are you in, Sev and Lily?" "Slytherin," said Sev "and Gryffindor." Luna frowned. "Remus says if I'm not in Gryffindor, he'll murder me." Lily and Severus gasped. "He told that to his little sister!" "Yeah."

A few hours later, Severus, Lily, and Luna where all happily chatting, until the Marauders came. "Well look who it is! Greasy-git, Lily-Flower, and some ikle' firsty." Luna frowned. "Sod off." "Luna, you can't just tell Potter to sod off!" Lily whispered in the small girl's ear. "Ain't Lily right, first year?" Said a black haired guy (A.K.A Sirius Black). Luna whimpered as the Marauders pulled her to a different compartment. Lily was shouting at them. "You little- let Luna go!" And that's how Luna met the Marauders.