Crossed lines

Jisoo scoops some mashed potatoes into taehyung's plate as she laughs over something her mother said, and he thanked her as she set his plate back. "So, kim Taehyung?" Jisoo's father asks him. "Yes, sir"

The girl suddenly bursts into laughter and a clueless Taehyung looks at her "what?". She has a wide smile on her face "come on! Loosen up! What's with you saying sir" she mocks the way he said the word "ah, should I call you father?" He looks over at the old man

"Yeah, little boy" he scoops a bite into his mouth and chews for a second "I'm not the strict father you see on TV. This is real life and you're making my daughter happy" he raises his brows "unless you want me to"

"No, no. Father. Have some water" the male grabs the glass water pitcher and pours some liquid in the sleek cups placed in front the elderly. "How long have you been dating?" The mother speaks up

"We've been together for a while now" Jisoo wipes her mouth with a napkin and Taehyung notes it as a habit of hers "he came to drop off his niece. I met him at the kindergarten, you know" she smiles

"Young love.." the parents look at each other "takes me back in time" they chuckle as the older man kisses the lady's hands "you know I still love you, even though I don't have my crazy energy from back then" the man turned to taehyung

"You little kid, my Jisoo has the bar raised high for standards. She's seen the way I treat her and her mother and I expect no less of you, child" he chugs down the cup of water

"I'll treat Jisoo like the princess she is, no worries father" he looks her way to see her flushing face graced with a shy smile, looking away as she tucks some loose strands of hair behind her ears.

"Alright, jisoo. Me and your Mother are going upstairs, we just bought our new TV and she can't wait to watch her movies on that flat screen. See you later little boy, have fun and you better not mess up"

"Dad! Stop calling him little, he's not!" The girl huffed as her father eyed her
"You better be talking about his height, young lady" her mother chuckles as Jisoo presses her lips together, a red tint washing all over her face and neck but the boy only bit his tongue to stop an incoming laugh from bursting out.

"Dad! Go, go! Mom is waiting for you" she rushes her father out and towards the stairs, walking upstairs with him "tae, I'll go change. Wait for me" he nods towards her and sits back in his chair until she walks out of his sight.

The boy grins "too bad I won't" he gets up and walks to the stairs, his light steps make no sound as he reaches the top floor, looking around for any sign of jisoo's room. From the wooden signs hung on the doors, he spots the one that had Jisoo engraved on it. Bingo.

He tip-toes towards the slightly ajar door, hearing metal screeches and drawers opening and closing, then the faint sound of Jisoo humming a tune.
The girl loudly breathes out "Ah, what am I thinking" he muffles his laugh and waits for a second before carefully pushing the door a teeny bit, praying that it doesn't make creaking sounds.

He pushes his head inside through the big enough space and scans the bedroom, then pushes the door open the second Jisoo walks out of what seems to be a bathroom, dressed in light grey jogger shorts and a black floral lace bralette. He forgets all reason and stands at the door in awe, she was breathtaking.

The boy helplessly stared as she yelps in surprise and grabs the hoodie placed on the bed, covering her chest and walking to the door "I haven't finished!" She reaches to close the door but he swiftly walks in, the door closing from her push.

"Oh god" a whisper leaves his lips as he walks towards her, the space between them shrinking when her back hit the walls "you think I can just.. walk out?" He grabs her arm and places it over the left part of his chest, right above his speeding heart.

"You feel this? It's so fast I can hear it" he chuckles "you are irresistible. I can't, jisoo. Let me cross the line" he breathes the last part next to her ears, her fingers yellowish from her grip on the hoodie.

His fingers brush the hair away from her now exposed shoulder, and his lips come in contact with her hot skin. Right below her ear, he lightly sucked, brushing his fingers on her thighs and he doesn't let the shiver that ran through her body go unnoticed.

The girl whimpers when he takes her lips in his, more dominant than ever. His hands find their way to her exposed waist and he holds onto it, pulling her closer and pushing his tongue in.

Her knees are unable to function when he sucks her tongue, and she grabs his big palm from her waist and takes it towards her chest. "Here, tae" she audibly breathes out, placing it directly on her bralette and he growls.

"Fuck" he breathes out when her tiny hands sneak underneath his shirt, making their way towards his pecs only to move in all directions. Up, down, left and right. She searches him like he's a map and she's the traveler, she wants to memorize him. She needs to memorize him.

The hoodie now forgotten on the floor and the boy's shirt soon follows its steps, his chest now fully bare to her wanted touch. Jisoo closes her eyes and laces her fingers with his hair when he leaves a trail of kisses down her chest. Lower, lower, lower. He stops.

"Go on. No lines today" she cups his cheeks and kisses him with all the fierceness she had in her, their thoughts now shrouded with a veil, exposed to each other and each other only.

Taehyung slips the black straps down her shoulders, nothing covering her breasts other than the piece of fabric she herself held, looking deeply in his eyes. He stared back at her in surprise when she shoved him, leading them towards the bed and pushing his body which landed with a thud on the soft mattress, then she kicks off her shorts, joining the clothes discarded on the floor.

In the fraction of a second, she was the dominant one. Crawling on top of his body and purposely pushing hers down, teasing his bulge as she licks and kisses his neck until he audibly groans.
Her golden hair was now in a graceful messy bun which resembled a crown in his eyes. She was his queen, and he was her kingdom, her everything, her everyone.

He rolls her over and finally takes off the black piece of lace, gaping at the view in front of him. He couldn't place his finger on it; was it her shy smile, her flushed body, her perfectly sculpted curves or just her. Probably the latter.

Minutes later and the steady bed frame repeatedly creaks, both names thrown in and whispered out every now and then.

"I love you" a murmur lit up the dark room "not more than I do, but okay" giggles fill the room as they cuddle underneath the blankets.

***

Y'all proud?👁👄👁
Anyways I was going to go all in but no, not until I wake up to trumpets and trucks✨
Lemme close my phone and get a wink of sleep bc headache chile-

Also I'm kinda scared bc I'll wake up to something new from YG and there's this new BLACKPINK twt acc.. whew so much going on rn😌