Chapter 1

"Our date. It may not be as intimate as we were hoping." Liv explained, disappointed.
Tania's eyebrows furrowed.
"Why?" She sighed. "What's he done now?"

Liv cringed with dread at how she could explain this. She bit her lip and looked into Tania's eyes. This made Liv smile slightly, like most things didn't.
"Well... we may have a few... unexpected guests." She raised her eyebrows awaiting a frustrated reply.

"How many?" Tania asked, having already guessed what the Doctor may have done.
"The whole house." She stifled a laugh.

Tania laughed too.
"You're joking? Why didn't you stop him?"

Liv considered the vast amount of options for reasons she couldn't stop the Doctor doing this. He'd ran off immediately afterwards and didn't wait at all to ask everyone. He didn't understand what the date meant to them.

"He annoys me to death." Yes. That's the best reason.
"So you decided you would let him annoy you even more?" Shit. Tania had used Liv's logic against her.
"Well. We've got lots of time until then?" Tania looked at Liv suggestively. "That's a lot of time to spend with just us, right?"

"Right." Liv figured out what she was suggesting. "I suppose that is nice."

This. Liv thought. This is good.