3. Famous?

HEY GUYS! Y U NO WANT TO BE SHELDON? Hehe. It's probably because none of you are guys. Yeah, that's probably it. Anyway, Sheldon is gonna be Luca because racecar.

Ok. Everybody is good on that? Because this chapter is going to have Sheldon in it :3

_______________________________________________________________

-Erica's POV-X3-

As soon as I walked into my bedroom (A/N I didn't just leave my friends alone in my house XD we all live together in this story) I immediately got a text from my manager, AKA one of my best friends.

[Erica-E Sheldon-S]

S: SHELBY!

E: WHAT- Wait, Shelby?

S: Change then climb out your window and meet me on the ground

This was normal, since sneaking out my bedroom window was the only way to get out of the house without being seen, although my room is on the second floor of our house.

E: Got it!

I ran into my closet and grabbed my wig and clothes (A/N pic of Shelbys hair (she just looks like Erica) in media) Which was a 'Jason I'm startled!' Tight crop top, a black leather jacket, my black studded 6-Inch heels, a pair of Black shorts, and my galaxy leggings. I decided on that crop top because most likely nobody would get the joke. Before sliding on my heels, I opened up my window and jumped down into the grass.

"I'm over here!"

I spotted Lu- I mean Sheldon hiding behind a tree. I ran to him and put on my heels.

"LezZ Go!" I started to walk towards the street but Sheldon grabbed my shoulder.

"Your famous, you can't just waltz around thinking you won't be noticed. And you can't just put glasses on. Your hair is like neon blue."

"I DO WHAT I WANT." I said this to be funny, thinking Sheldon would laugh it off. But in reality, it just caused drama.

"No, you don't. You think just because your in a small town you can go where ever you want!"

"So? Who cares if I get spotted by a few fans? I like people!"

"I SAID NO! JUST BECAUSE YOU 'LIKE' PEOPLE? THATS YOUR REASON? IF ONE FAN HAS A WEAPON ON THEM YOU COULD BE KILLED! THEN TWO CELEBRITIES WOULD BE DEAD!" I just stared at him, and just tried not to get too upset at that, but I felt as if I was about to start crying my eyes out.

-POV CHANGE TO DA SENPAI OF PARIS-

After Erica went to her room, Luca soon left after her. I've been getting suspicious about them, because if one disappears, soon after the other leaves too. I decided to go to Erica's room to see what she was up too when I heard screaming from outside.

"I SAID NO! JUST BECAUSE YOU 'LIKE' PEOPLE? THATS YOUR REASON? IF ONE FAN HAS A WEAPON ON THEM YOU COULD BE KILLED! THEN TWO CELEBRITIES WOULD BE DEAD!" I got the other guys and we snuck out the back door to see what was going on without getting seen.

"Uhh.............." Alex was the first to spot her, or, them.

"SHELBY HART?" I quickly covered Katelyn's mouth with my hand and pulled her inside.

"KATELYN!" I whispered "You can't just scream like that! We'll get noticed!"

"What if I want the senpai Shelby to notice me?" I facepalmed.

"Katelyn. No, just, just no. You could be sent to jail."

"I could?"

"No, but still."

I snuck out again, leaving Katelyn in the house. Once I got a better look at Shelby's face, it looked like she was crying. Her and Sheldon also looked very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who they looked like.

_________________________________________________________

Yay I finished this! Took me like 2 days because of a brain fart :3 anyway, if you haven't caught on yet, Shelby IS Erica. Erica IS Shelby. K? K.