🍒

- mistakes

maybe kairi shouldn't be doing this. mattia knew what he was doing, so kairi shouldn't tell him what to do right? he doesn't own him.

but he cares about him.

and he knew that girl was up to no good. he knew that girl just wanted him for clout. he knew she just wanted him for his money. he knew that she cheating on mattia ever since. mattia knew that too, right?

so he should be able to handle it on his own, right?

there were so many questions kairi didn't know the answer to. but what he did know what that mattia was his friend.

a friend who he likes in a different way.

but he can never tell mattia. mattia would never feel the same way, kairi couldn't blame him.

they were currently at a party and kairi saw mattia talking with alejandro. the girl not with him, but kairi knew where she was. he walked up to said boy and tapped his shoulder.

"oh hey kai," mattia smiled.
"mattia you need to break up with her."

"excuse me?"
"she's fucking cheating on you. she's been cheating this whole time, and she's cheating right now. mattia please break up with her." kairi said.

"no what the fuck dude? what's your problem."
"my problem is, you're letting that bitch ruin your life. and i'm tired of it." kairi snarled, but there was no sharpness, just noticeable worry in his tone.

"fuck off kairi, you don't know anything."

"i do know everything. i know you more than anyone mattia! i've always been there for you when you go through a break up. and i'm telling you your relationship with her is wrong and a waste of time." kairi said, eyes welling up with tears from frustration.

"no, you know what? being friends with you is a waste of time." mattia said. alejandro gasped on kairi behalf, "mattia."

"you're always telling me what to do, you're never happy for me. why do you tell me, every single girl i hang out with, is a problem-"

"because i like you. i like you mattia, and i hate that no one treats you right." kairi said, not realizing what he said out loud. alejandro glancing at mattias face.

"get the fuck away from me gay ass piece of shit." mattia muttered. glaring at kairi, not knowing he was hurting the smaller boys feelings.

"m-mattia-"
"no, i can't hang out with you anymore. i can't be seen with someone so disgusting like you."
"so your reputation means more to you."

kairi whispered, scared to speak at a louder volume knowing his voice will fail him.
"if it means not seeing you, than yes, my reputation means more to me than you. i don't want your gayness to rub off on to me."

kairi bit his lip to prevent a sob from leaving. tears freely falling out of his eyes now, as he looked mattia in the eyes. mattia told him he accepted kairi. he told him he didn't care about his sexuality.

"fuck you,,, don't call me, don't text me, don't come to my house ever again. i don't want to see your face. goodbye mattia. thank you for being my friend." he said. wiping at his eyes and turned away. leaving the party.

"are you kidding me mattia. what the fuck is wrong with you." alejandro snarled.
"what's wrong with me?? oh please tell me, tell me what's wrong with me."

"you're an asshole. whenever he tells you how he's feeling you always lash out on him. and i know you feel the same way about him as he does to you. but you're too dumb and oblivious to realize cause of your fucking ego." alejandro said, glaring at mattia one more time, before he too walked away.

"and don't call me either." he swiftly said. leaving mattia to watch as his two precious friends, leave him alone.

- word count: 672

- this might have a part two 👀, if you guys want one, :<