Chapter 9

Song: In Your Room By: Halestorm

Josie POV

Waking up I have this sense of warmth and feel safe and cocooned from the world. It's a feeling that nothing can get to me. When I open my eyes, I see that the feel is Hope. I am laying on her chest and her arms are wrapped securely around me.

I have fallen and fallen hard for this girl. All I want is her and I will feel complete. But I want her to want me to. I keep getting glimpses that tell me that she might, but I can't be sure. I mean a friend would have stopped Penelope right? Lizzie punched her so hard she knocked her to the floor.

I have to know. So tonight after the talent show, I am going to talk to her. One way or another, I have to know. I would rather have Hope as a friend than not as all, but if she doesn't feel the same, I may die of a broken heart.

Knowing that this may be the last time that she got to do this, Josie curled into the tribrid a bit tighter and held her as close as she could.

The only reaction was for Hope to also tighten her hold on the witch and pulled her in closer still.

Knowing that they still had to get ready for tonight, Josie lifted her head to look at the time. They had about thirty minutes before they had to start getting ready. That meant more cuddles. She laid her head back down on Hope's chest and closed her eyes to relax into the feel.

Just as she was about to drift back into dreamland, a loud bang woke both her and Hope. The tribrid was out of the bed and pushing Josie behind her in a matter of seconds, reading for an attack.

What Josie saw was her sister storming into the room, looking extremely pissed off.

"Lizzie what's the matter? What happened?"

"That bitch! Satan!"

"What did she do Lizzie?" Josie looked to where Hope was and saw that she was gearing up for a fight.

"When dad called her mother and told her what happened and stated that she was to be expelled, she told her mother what I did to her in from of dad."

Josie heard the growl coming from Hope.

"What happened?"

"Her mother said that if Satan was expelled for, air quotes 'attempted assault', then I had to be expelled too since it was also assault and not self-defense."

"So what does that mean exactly?" Hope asked. The look on her face was not a friendly one. Josie slipped her hand in to Hopes and gave it a reassuring squeeze attempting to calm her down.

"She is band from all activities and suspended for a month. Which means that she will not be back until after Spring Break! Thank goodness because I am so over her! One more incident and she is expelled. And dad said that he would not write the recommendation letter needed to get her into that school her mom is looking at for her in Belgium! All privileges are lost for the remained of the school term. I got three days in school suspension."

"What about everything else? The activities?" Josie was worried about the talent show. Her sister had been looking so forward to this.

"Mine starts Monday. This means that I get to preform still and after the three days I get privilege after two weeks and actives then too."

"I'm sorry Lizzie. This is all my fault." Josie said.

"NO!!" Hope screamed. "This is her fault! Only that she devil!"

"She's right Josie. This is not on you. And I tell you now, I would do it again."

I know that they are right but I can't help but think that if I had handled this situation then Lizzie wouldn't be in trouble.