The beginning

I've never given much thought to how I would die. Now staring into the face of death, of pure evil, made every little thing I've ever done become the focus of my thoughts. This moment is the most scared I've ever been, I felt even my soul shaking with fear.

  I'm not ready to die, there are still so many things I have yet to do in my life. Just breath Ga Eun, you'll find a way to get out of this. I don't understand how he found me, I've done everything by the books. Everything my mom and dad have done to protect me are of no use now.

  I wiped my tears away, slowly raising my head up to meet the gaze of my worst nightmare.

"You don't scare me, no matter what you say or how much you hurt me, I refuse to tell you anything...Kim Namjoon."

He chuckled, voice booming in the bitter cold darkness. He knew that was a lie, he could practically smell the fear drifting in the moonlit night.

Kim Namjoon, leader of the 7 most dangerous demons known to exist. They kill anything and anyone that gets in their way without a second thought.
The sad thing is that they were not always like this. They used to bring kindness to whomever they crossed paths with. Immediately bringing a smile to your face. Everyone loved them.

It's hard to believe it now, but you know from experience, as they were once some of the best friends you've ever had. This was over 374 years ago, you've never really understood how everything changed. They stopped visiting, ignoring you like they never met you. They became a complete stranger to you.

"Hmmm, well we will see about that." he walked closer to me, " you know, you have become quite the beautiful young lady...Ga Eun."

I shut my eyes, genuinely hoping everything that is happening at this very moment is just some dark, twisted dream.

"Closing your eyes isn't going to change anything Ga Eun, you may as well open yours eyes, shut up and come with me - that is unless you want something to happen to your poor unfortunate family?"

  I held back any comment, for the sake of my family. Tears slipping down my face, I walked to the man, wishing to at least hug my parents one last time.

"ok..." I whispered, trying not to let my voice waver.

"Good girl, now let's get going. We wouldn't want to keep my brothers waiting now would we.

I shivered at what he just said. Suddenly remembering that there was 6 more horrible people to see.
He smirked at my reaction, if I weren't so scared, I might just have ripped that smirk right off of his beautifully disgusting face.

         \\Namjoons point of view//

  Seeing her scared of me to the point of crying hurts my heart so, so bad.      Everything is my fault, please just understand, I don't want to hurt you, that's not my intention at all.

  I'm sorry Ga Eun, but what has to be done is happening for a reason.

         \\Ga Eun's point of view//

  Namjoon grabbed my arm and dragged me into the cold winter night, leaving everything I've ever know behind.

  "I'm so so sorry mom, I love you"

¥AUTHORS NOTE¥

  This is the beginning to a hopeful ongoing story. This chapter is more of an experimental chapter, I want to see if you would enjoy reading a book with this storyline, and if so please comment and I will write the second chapter asap.

A little background
  Ga Eun and the 7 brothers used to be the best of friends until one day everything suddenly changed. She lost contact with them for a whole century. Now out of the blue Namjoon appears demanding her to leave with him for answers to unsolved questions.

ALSO the only thing that does not belong to the reader is the name, it's just easier for me to write it. BUT the actual character is you!

Hope you enjoy <3333