Tittie Your Story Fart

It was a beautiful Day Outside. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and not a single grey cloud lay in the vast baby blue sky. Children formed a small crowd around somebody, though not many people payed attention. They often got excited about the smallest things; a little ladybug, a squirming caterpillar, or even a tiny Praying Mantis filled the children with joy. However, this time was different. The children were absolutely silent.

No cheering, no shouts and hollers, no waving hands and throwing hands in the air. Just silence.

Thotkuhoe Was Twirking In Front Of Some Small Children, throwing it back as fast as his fat ass could manage. His booty jiggled, the fine lumps of fat that defined his butt bounced around everytime he moved even the slightest bit.
The children were. . .confused,
And. . .
Shocked.

Some men- about 64 years of age -came to join, whistling and hooting as Bakugou flashed a little bit too much ass.
After several hours, Bakugou stopped to catch his breath. The men spanked him, and he moaned, his hands sparked and his butt jiggled.
A Few woman noticed his fine ass, as his booty shorts very clearly showed it off. After begging and pleading for his secret, he took off his spiky hair wig, used a makeup remover, and suddenly. . .

"Hi Sisters

"Hi Sisters."

MoMo_YaoYorOzoU this was made so you don't ground me.