chapter : 5

At Angel in us coffee cafe
2:50 pm

Wooyoung decided to went to the cafe early by a bus since Seonghwa used the car and just walk by foot from the bus stop near the cafe.

Wooyoung wore a pink sweater and some casual black sweatpants. He brought along his tote bag again, just incase he needs to write something down.

As Wooyoung stepped in, he instantly saw San at the nearest booth near the window, showing people walking here and there along with the busy street. Wooyoung smiled a little and sit across San, though San kinda expected him to sit next to him when he gave a little frown.

San wore grey v-neck sweater, tucked in his white skinny jeans and black boots. With the outfit he's wearing, he looks more comfortable in it than those sharp clean looks.

" Nervous ? " San said, smirking as he saw Wooyoung staring. Well of course , I'm sitting with an artist that people could recognize in a glance and call you out and disturb us plus you look hot, Wooyoung thought but calmed himself with a couple of breathing techniques.

After they order a couple americano and green tea crepe cakes, Wooyoung finally started the conversation. " Could you tell me more about yourself ? what do you do for a living? something like that " then San answered them fluently.

Wooyoung discovered that San is actually a director and owner of  Mountain Studios though it's not as succesful and well-known as Star1117 studio. Either way, he still get high income and proper sponsors, especially from Hongjoong. Back then when San met Wooyoung, he was just nothing but an art teacher working under his grandfather's art studio but when he passed away, he inherited straight to San and he made it, at least, succesful to this day.

Wooyoung asked him if he has anybody that he's in a relationship with but San said that he only slept with few people but never been in a relationship. Experienced, this made Wooyoung pout out of nowhere, making San stare.

" How about you ? You know much about me already. Are you in a relationship with anyone? ". Wooyoung looked down when Yunho came to mind.

Wooyoung gulped, " It's complicated " He said shyly. He really doesn't like talking when it's about Yunho but San doesn't seem to push on the topic.

" Have you.....?" San raised his brow and looked at Wooyoung . Wooyoung knows exactly what he meant that he flushed red and looked away from San instantly. It was so obvious that Wooyoung seemed so embarassed about it.

Wooyoung could only shake his head. San was smiling all the way. " Oh well, lucky me " San said that made Wooyoung's lips apart in shock. What is that suppose to mean ?? , Wooyoung screamed internally. Just when Wooyoung was about to speak up, he heard his phone rang. It was from Yunho.

Wooyoung panicked, Fuck I forgot. Yunho texted Wooyoung today but he ignored it, probably that's why he's calling. Wooyoung decided to pick it up. " Hey Yunho." Wooyoung trying to control his voice from shaking, not in front of San right now.

" I see you're having fun with your date." Yunho said firmly. Wooyoung looked outside the window and saw a tall, blue haired pretty boy standing there with his phone on his ear. Yunho ended abruptly and walked off.

Wooyoung stood quickly and ran towards Yunho, leaving San alone at the cafe.

" Yunho I could explain! "

" You don't have to. besides, this will be much easier since I have a reason to leave you." Yunho deadpanned.

Wooyoung stop and stood still, petrified. " Y-you wanted to break up ? " God, his voice is shaking already.

" What does it seem like, Woo." Yunho walk straight ahead and disappeared in the crowd of strangers that made Wooyoung felt lost.

Wooyoung loved Yunho sincerely, even tried hard to fix their relationship but Yunho shut him up, only text him when he needs to. It's probably Wooyoung's fault too, he pushed Yunho when he tried to get their relationship up to a next level, showing no trust at all. He felt like a kid.

Wooyoung could feel something aching inside him while few tears rolled out. He didn't realize he was holding his breath, wondering why it felt so suffocating.

Wooyoung stood there for awhile until decided to go back to the cafe, hoping San went home rather seeing Wooyoung being a mess like this. Soon as he arrived the cafe, San was still there, concern on his face when he saw Wooyoung's face wet with tears.

" Woo , you're crying again " San said softly with a hint of worry. Wooyoung really doesn't have the energy to talk about this. " I don't want to talk about it." Wooyoung was looking down, he really doesn't want to him to see Wooyoung like this.

San made a move and went next to Wooyoung and hugged him, rubbing his back. It felt so warm and reassuring that somehow made Wooyoung felt safe.

" You wanna come at my place for awhile ? if that's okay with you." San offered when Wooyoung calmed down.

Wooyoung thought about it for awhile. He still got a lot of time before Seonghwa comes back home and he still wants to talk with San.

" Alright." His voice still has the after effect from all that crying. Wooyoung texted Seonghwa while San was buying an ice cream for Wooyoung, just to make him feel better.

 Wooyoung texted Seonghwa while San was buying an ice cream for Wooyoung, just to make him feel better

Wooyoung
Im going to San's place
I'll bring you food otw
4:23

Seonghwa
Be home before 8 and yes I am your mom
thanks in advance for the food luv xx
4:33