She likes food.

Hey, this was my first work on wattpad so it may be a bit iffy but i hope you like it and help it get recognition by pressing on that vote button!  

Thanks,
Love Gwyn

Grace p.o.v

It was November in Paris and it was already freezing. Makenzie and I were in the music room practicing for choir so we were temporarily shielded from the cold. I had bumped into Nate on the way here and promptly embarrassed myself and was now reporting myself to my best friend, Mak.

"No you didn't."

"Yeah I did. I like froze and smiled like a creep."

"Oh come on. Your smile isn't that creepy."

"Uh yeah it is." I smiled at her.

"Okay maybe it's a little bit creepy but he was probably too busy admiring your face to notice." I sighed.

"It doesn't really matter. It's not like anything could ever happen anyways."

"Oh really." Mak said. I was about to reply when the choir master Mr Cornwall snapped at us and the singing began. I should have noticed Mak's evil grin then but I was too busy thinking back to earlier when Nate and I were talking about music lessons.

I should have been even more suspicious when she disappeared after practice but by then I was too hungry to care.

Makenzie p.o.v

Immediately choir was over I rushed over to the basketball court where Nate and his friends normally hung out. I knew Nate liked her because he had told Adrian who had told Johnny, who had told South, who had told me. I also knew he was too scared to do anything about it so I was going to make him.

Nate p.o.v

"Nate!" I turned around and saw Mak, Grace's best friend walking towards me. I immediately looked around to see if Grace was with her but she was alone.

"Hey, when are you going to ask her out man?"

"Ask who out?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"Yeah"

" Grace." She deadpanned.

"Why would I ask her out?"

"Uh I dunno, because you like her?"

"I d-don't like her."

She didn't even bother to reply to that, she just started walking away. I turned to go back to the basketball game when I heard her shout. "She likes you too dimwit!" My heart leaped in my chest and started beating really fast and I turned around with what I hoped wasn't a too eager expression. "She does?"

"Yep, she likes you like she likes food. Ask her out, she rarely says no to food." And with that she walks off leaving me with her words floating about in my head. Maybe I could do it.