/Chapter 5/

Chapter Five

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Chaeyoung! Good morning my friend!" Dahyun said as I entered the classroom.

I also saw Tzuyu and She also greeted me.

"Ey free for later?" Tzuyu asked as I sat at the back.

"Where?"

"Uhh at my place. After this class, the seniors are going to come also." Tzuyu said.

"Oh really. Sure." I told her.

After a minute the class started and we all focused since it was our first lesson.

As time passed by, we just did what the normal students doing. Write here listen there. Note here listen there.

After the class, we all went out since we were having a lunch break.

"Tzu, do you think the seniors are at the cafeteria?" I asked while we were walking in the corridor.

"Hmm? I don't know. They rarely went to the canteen by this time. Why?" Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing I just have something to say to Mina," I said that making them look at me.

"Mina?!" They said in unison that made me flinch because of their loud voices.

"Yah you guys want me to be deaf?"

"Sorry hehe." Dahyun apologized.

"I didn't know that Mina unnie and You are close," Tzuyu said with a playful tone like she was referring to something but I just shrugged it off.

"Oh, actually her father and Mina went to our house yesterday for a business matter. I had a good time spending time with her." I said that made them look at me more confusedly.... no, they are more like teasing me.

Did I say something wrong?

"Ah, you spend time with her..." Dahyun said while nodding.

I just looked at her and tried to get what she was trying to tell then I felt the redness of my face as I realized what she was talking about.

"Y-yah! It's not what you guys thinking about!"

They just laughed and made a high five with each other.

"You like Mina unnie don't you!?" Tzuyu said.

I stopped walking and looked at them.

"Yah! It's not like that! We just talk ok!" I explained but they just continue to laugh.

Oh, these two!!!

"Hey Chaeng!"

I looked back to see who called me and saw the seniors but my eyes landed First on one person, the girl who owned that angeli- err I mean the girl who called me, Mina

"Ahh, So She's now calling you Chaeng huh?" Tzuyu whispered and I just glared at her but she just chuckled.

"Hello, seniors," I said and bowed to them.

I heard them laugh which made me look at them confusedly.

"Don't need to be so formal Chaeyoung we are in the same circle of friends." Jihyo unnie said to me.

I smiled at them and just nodded.
We walked to the canteen and get our table.

"Guys I'm inviting all of you to come to my house later!" Tzuyu said

"Sure thing!" We all said and started to eat.

I also started to eat as I felt pair of eyes looking at me and when I looked at that person, I saw Mina who was glancing at me.

I immediately averted my eyes as She and my eyes met each other.

"Chaeyoung are you ok? You're blushing." Momo unnie said who's sitting beside me.

I just nodded as an answer and landed my gaze on Tzuyu and Dahyun who are now smirking.

We continue to eat then a guy went to our table causing us to look at him.

"Bambam what are y-" Jihyo was cut when the guy suddenly went to Mina and grab her wrist.

"Let's talk Mina." He said with his deep voice.

I looked at Mina and I can say that she's not comfortable with that Bambam. She gets her hand back and is about to stand up when Jeongyeon unnie stops her.

"Dude Mina is not going with you. You better go coz you're disturbing us." Jeongyeon unnie said with a trace of irritation in her voice.

"It's ok Unnie, I'll bring Chaeyoung with me. This won't take too long." Mina said and look at me.

I nodded as I got what her trying to say and stood up.

Mina and Bambam walked first and I was about to follow them when Jeongyeon unnie stops me.

"Don't lose your eyes with Bambam." She said and asked me to go.

I'm now behind their back and I did what Jeongyeon unnie said to me.

After a walk, we arrived at the school garden. They both stop and so do I.

"It's a private talk you can just wait for us here," Bambam said without looking at me.

"But Jeong-"

"It's ok Chaeng. Just wait for me here." Mina said and gave me a reassuring smile.

They walked and sat on the bench not so far from my place. I did what Jeongyeon unnie said and just looked at Bambam.

I don't know why I'm doing this but there's something with Bambam that I'm not comfortable with so I just did what Jeongyeon unnie told me.

I lean myself on the tree and just look at them.

Mina's PoV

"Why you need to bring her," Bambam said with irritation in his voice.

"I need to, so they will allow me to go with you," I said without looking at him.

"Come on, you don't need their approval. Mina, we've been together for almost a year but we always did this! We're hiding this relationship with them! If they don't want me for you then leave them. They are just your friends and I'm your boyfriend!"

As much As I wanted to slap Bambam, I just controlled myself, I'm sure if I do that Chaeyoung will go here.

"Bambam they are my friends. You don't have any will to tell that!" I said trying to lower my voice but with a trace of irritation.

"Mina I'm your boyfriend!"

I remained silent as I heard what he said.

I feel sorry about Bambam. Yes, he's my boyfriend but I didn't act like I'm her girlfriend. He's a good guy but the unnies Don't see it. They hated Bambam before because of being a bully and playboy but people change. I know that Bambam changed.

"I'm sorry Bam. I'm your girlfriend but I don't act like one. Don't worry I'll tell this to the unnies. Just give me some time please." I said and look at him.

He smiled at me and held my hand.

"I'm counting on that Mina."

"Ok, I'll leave now," I said and stood up.

"Take care, I love you." He said that made me stop.

I smiled at him before leaving and walked where Chaeyoung is.

"Finished the business?" She asked and stood up straight.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said and clung my arms to her as we go back to the canteen.