1 || The egg sandwiches are different!

Pathetic.

That's how Legoshi has always felt waking up every morning for as long as he could remember.

He was a large carnivorous animal, yet he was so weak. Not in the sense of physical strength, no. There's no doubt he isn't lacking there. But mentally and emotionally? That was never his strong suit.

Disgusting.

Because a wolf is in love with a rabbit.  Because he's a wolf. Because that goat hadn't interrupted him at the auditorium he probably would've gobbled Haru up.

Hopeless.

This,

This was a new feeling. Throughout the years, Legoshi has come to accept that he would always be feared and hated. He never thought that he would mind it or that it would bother him anymore. That wasn't why he felt hopeless.

He felt hopeless because he realized that him and Haru might never be able to be together.

It's not like he didn't know that from the very beginning but...it still hurt. And as long as--

"Hey, Legoshi, what are you thinking about?"

Legoshi slowly opened his eyes to look at his best friend. What was he supposed to say to him? Oh, I was just contemplating my own existence. Luckily Jack didn't make him answer and changed the subject.

"Y'know if you don't hurry up you're going to be late for class. Everyone else has already left,"

"Oh...Sorry about that," He says, quickly putting on the top of his uniform on. He had ended up sleeping in his uniform pants so he didn't bother changing them.

"You've been spacing out a lot lately, is something wrong?" Jack asks as they both grab their backpacks.

"...I've just...had a lot on my mind at the moment, that's all,"

Jack gave him a concerned look but didn't press it, "Alright, if you say so..."

They end up exiting their dorm and realized they were going to be late for their first class. They quickly exited the dorm building and headed for the classrooms where they waved to each other as the parted ways to their separate classrooms. As Legoshi turned around the corner he watched as the door to his classroom was just closing. He inwardly groaned knowing that he would be lectured by his teacher. When he got to the door he put his hands on his knees and caught his breath for a second before swinging the door open.

The teacher hadn't started class yet, which was a relief. She was setting up some papers at her desk. Every student had turned in his direction and stared at him as he seemed to tower over them in the doorway. The teacher had paused as well to glance over.

"I'm sorry for being late..." Legoshi apologized, making sure that he bowed nice and low.

"Just take a seat," The teacher simply responded with.

Legoshi felt awkward as hell as he went to his seat. Did the class have to stare at him like that?

He ended up spacing out throughout the whole class. Somebody had to tap him on his shoulder to get him to realize that class had ended.

The rest of the day was kind of the same.

He had class with Jack in his second and third hours. Though he didn't talk to him much. Since Legoshi had ended up skipping breakfast and he was extra hungry so he bought a bean bun and an egg sandwich. He decided to have the bean bun first since he didn't enjoy the sandwiches as much anymore. Jack noticed how he had bought both today and asked him what was up.