/Chapter 6/

Chapter Six

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Hey, the new girl with Mina!"

"They look good together."

"Pabo Mina is straight."

"Even so! Gonna ship them."

We just continue to walk back to the cafeteria and Mina still clinging her arms to mine.

I heard a lot of gossip but just ignore it. I mean ok this is awkward but I need to stay calm.

"Don't mind them they are always like that, shipping someone if they found that those two are good together. I mean it's not a big thing." Mina said to me with a smile.

"I don't mind it doesn't worry haha."

"Well looks like they are dying hard shipping us. Hahaha, guess we're a good tandem." She said but not looking at me.

After a minute we arrived at the cafeteria and the others are looking at us... No, they are looking at Mina's arm that has been clung to mine.

"Oh....K?" I heard Jeongyeon say.

Mina went back to her seat and so do I.

"So, how's the talk with the bullsh*t?" Jeongyeon asks calmly.

"Jeong unnie... Bambam is good. Nothing to worry coz we talked nicely." Mina answered

Jeongyeon looks at me as if she's asking if Mina is tellingly the truth so I nodded.

We finished our meal as the bell rang indicating that the next class is about to start.

The seniors and Dahyun, Me, and Tzuyu went back to our room.

"Later ok! After class!" Tzuyu yelled to the seniors and they gave us a thumbs up.

As we arrived at our room, we saw nothing just our classmates who are having some chit-chat with each other.

"Our teacher is not yet here," Tzuyu said as we headed to our designated seats.

After a few minutes but the teacher didn't show up.

"Listen, guys, Sir Choi has something to do But He gave us an assignment." Our class president said.

She wrote our assignment on the board so we just copied it.

"Hey, we still have time let's go to the library and finish this thing so we don't need to do it after class," Dahyun suggested.

I looked at my wristwatch. We still have 50 minutes before the next class.

"Yeah, great idea," Tzuyu said and we headed to the school library.

"Good afternoon, Miss." we greeted the librarian.

She also greeted us back and we went to a vacant table.

"Ey waits up here, I'll just go find some books," Dahyun said as she stormed out.

"Chaeyoung," Tzuyu called out so I looked at her.

"Yep Tzuyu?"

"How long have you been like that?" She asked which makes me confused.

"Eh?"

"I mean that you being special?"

Special?

"What do you mean?" I asked and chuckled.

"You can see that right? The Red Strings..."

I was shocked by what she said.

What the, how she knew about that?!

"How did you know?" I whispered to her.

"I felt it since the first time I saw you. I felt that you were somehow special. I also notice that you keep staring at our pinky fingers. Then I asked my mom who knows about something like this. She said that there are said to be people who can see those Red Strings of fate. So, I just concluded, didn't know that it's true." She explained.

"Woah... Wait so you're saying that your mom knows about this?"

"About you no. But about the person who can see Red Strings yes. At first, I don't believe her but I just met a person who can do that thing which is you."

I just nodded as I processed what she said.

I just think if her mom knows something why I can't see my own Red String.

Now Tzuyu knows about me being able to see those strings. I need to be careful next time.

Well, don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm doing this because I don't want to help them if ever, they find out about this. It's just that, this ability of mine is not that important.

I don't like having the ability to see who is destined to whom. I mean it's none of my business duh!

So, it's Tzuyu, Mom, Dad, and Mina's dad who knew about this.

I just wonder if Mina knew about this Also...

"Hey, guys here are the books that can help us," Dahyun said and put three books on the table.

"Such a lifesaver," Tzuyu said to Dahyun.

"Tsk, welcome." She said and we continue our job.

30 minutes had passed and we finished our assignment. We leave the library and went back to our classroom.

"Still have 20 minutes what do you want to do?" Tzuyu asked as we sat on our designated seats.

"Let's talk about love!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Tzuyu and I gave her a disgusting look as we heard what she said.

"What?" She asked.

"That's so lame," Tzuyu said

"And so, cringe." I continue.

"Lame? Cringe? Ok, I hope you guys wouldn't be so whipped in love someday. Coz if that happened, I'm gonna kick your ass out!" Dahyun said.

"You wish!" Tzuyu said.

I just laughed at them, especially at Tzuyu.

If you just know that you'll be destined with Sana hahaha!

"Not gonna happen on me." I confidently said.

"Ha! How sure are you?"

Well because no one is destined for me that's it.

"Hundred percent dear," I said and smirked.

"Well makes sense because you just said that you're not interested in both males and females. Gay or not. But who knows?" She said and shrugged.

"Ha! Try me." I said with my overflowing confidence.

"Heh! If you don't then Tzuyu will do." Dahyun said and look at Tzuyu.

"I agree," I said.

"Yah! That thing won't happen! Right Chaeyoung?!"She exclaimed.

"I'm hundred percent sure...... that, that will happen." I just said.

Dahyun look at me and asked for a high five which I received.

"Tch! You wish!" She hissed and faced in front.

Dahyun and I laughed in victory as we saw Tzuyu being done with us.

"But seriously, it will happen," I mumbled.

After minutes the teacher arrived and we just listen to every lesson that they tackled.

Last-minute of class the bell rings mean the class is already done.

We fixed our things and went out of the school as we waited for the seniors at the gate of the school.

I texted mom that I will arrive late since we were going to Tzuyu's house.

At first, my mom disagrees but when I told her that Mina is also with me, she let me come.

["Text me so I can drive you home ok."] mom said

"Yes, mom bye!" I said.