6: Parties

***
I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off, which was odd since number 1 I don't own any alarm clocks and number 2, I don't own any alarm clocks. So why as an alarm clock ringing?

I turned still with my eyes closed and cuddled more into whoever was close to me, they held me close and kisses my forehead before I remember it was jimin.

It took a while before I looked down and saw I was full on naked which made me cover myself more before I turned to the side and saw a bare chest Jimin out. I yelped throwing a pillow at him "JIMIN WE ARE LATE" I looked at the time and it was nearly 10:00 and Jimin had a meeting at 10:30. He couldn't be late to this one for sure.

He quickly got up and put on his sweats since he was in his boxers "shit shit shit, sorry baby, here" he hands me my bra and panties, I put them on quickly and head out the bed with my clothes. I fixed my messy dress and left my hair messy, I cleaned my makeup quick. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me a long loving kiss, gripping the dress doing so.

I gasped a bit before kissing back loving each moment our lips touched with eachother. It was a match made in heaven.

Victoriaaaa this WASNT the plan remember?

"I gotta go Mr.Park" I blushed looking at him.

"Go my babygirl, I'll be there quick to and change" He responded already in his tux, fixing and gelling his hair into its natural style.

I zoomed out of his building complex going quick into an uber. When I got home I quickly changed into a light pink mini skirt. With a matching blazer and a white tank underneath paired with white heels. And gold accessories. I put my hair half up half down today and did my makeup as usual.

I couldn't stop replaying what had happened in my mind.

We really slept together. Our bodies touching eachother in a way I've never expressed or felt before, a way we both were so lost in eachother we couldn't help it. It was an on and off thing the entire night, it was too much but I couldn't help it. I was falling in love with him.

I checked the time

10:15

By the time I get to the office I'll be even more late so I had to zoom there somehow.

***

"10:25"

"Mr.Park, Here's the paperwork for this building, do the marketing and call the client if there's anything else you need."

"Mr.Park we need these paper files, and do not forget the Business Party we have tonight, after this head straight up to the mansion gardens"

This meeting was a very busy one, Us girls as usual took our seats and talked about the boys, our paperwork and what were gonna wear to the party.

"I was thinking of wearing a cocktail dress, I don't have a lot of nice dresses for parties like this" I blush lightly.

"Oh my god Victoria why didn't you tell us? We could go shopping you know? Take a break for today and just head there. The boys will understand trust me" Aviana set it all up.

They all made their excuses and i tried to find mine, I didn't wanna lie but if the girls helped me with to find a dress I won't mind it.

"No, I need you today" He said giving me some of the paperwork while we were walking to his office.

"Jiminnn please my legs hurt like hell and feel too sore." My excuse wasnt working it was supposed to let me go. I told him my legs were too sore so it hurt to walk a lot but it really didn't.