Part 3

Two bodies fell from the ceiling and landed heavily on the table.

"Ow," the one on the bottom groaned.

"That is the last time we let Hades send us somewhere." Said the one on the top.

"It had to be a table, too."

"What's so wrong with tables, Kelpie?"

"Yeah, it might be made of pinewood." Nico chimed in, "Maybe you're related." He had recognized the voices.

"Neeks!" Percy squealed.

"Pinewood?" Thalia asked accusatorily. Nico shrugged. Then, they looked around and noticed the people pointing wands at them from around the table. Percy snorted.

"Are you guys pointing sticks at us?" Thalia smacked him in the back of the head.

"Wands, vlákas, wands."

"Riiiggghhttt." Percy drawled.

"Hey, peeps!" Thalia said.

"I'm Percy Jackson and this is Thalia-"

"I don't use my surname." She interrupted. Percy shrugged.

"Grace." Nico butted in, much to Thalia's annoyance, "Thalia Grace." She touched him on the shoulder and his back went stock-straight, a dull zapping sound rung through the room. Nico relaxed after a minute, rubbing his shoulder.

"Dam, Lightning Bug." He said. Percy took a step away from her, nearly falling off the table they were still standing on.

"Hello, I'm Albus Dumbledore. This is Mad-Eye Moody, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Molly and Arthur Weasley. They've just been informed of your, uh, problem." Percy, being the dumb, oblivious creature that he is, stared blankly at him.

"Problem?" He asked. Nico facepalmed and Thalia groaned, hitting him, again, on the back of the head, sending a slight shock through him.

"Demigod-type problem," Nico said. Percy looked around suspiciously.

"Careful, you're going to blow our cover!" He stage-whispered. Thalia looked like she wanted to bang her head against a wall and Nico felt the same.

"Take a hint, Kelp Brains!" Thalia said.

"C'mon, Pinecone Face, I'm not stupid, stop treating me like I am!" He said, though there was no bite in his tone.

"Yes. You are stupid." Nico said. Percy shrugged.

"So." Werewolf cut in.

"Werewolf!" Percy yelled, pulling out Riptide, his celestial bronze sword. He left it capped but held it at the ready.

"He's friendly." Nico said, "I think." He added as an afterthought. Thalia glared at him. Then, Moody asked the real question, "Is that a pen?" Percy smirked and Thalia stepped away. Percy uncapped it and it sprung into its sword form. Everybody jumped. 

"What's up with Dog-Boy, then?" Percy asked, gesturing to Sirius. The man in question opened his mouth to speak but Nico beat him to it, "Animagus. He can turn into a big dog."

"How did you know that?" Moody shouted.

"Um," Percy hummed, unsure how to finish it.

"We're demigods," Nico said flatly. Percy shot him a wide-eyed look.

"Our cover, Death Breath!"

"For the Gods' sake, they know!" Thalia shouted. Percy got a bashful look on his face.

"Oh."

"So, they sent more?" Dumbledore asked.

"Dear ol' Dad didn't think I could do it?" Nico asked bitterly. Thalia shrugged.

"He said he knew you could do it but they said they didn't want you to face Voldemort by yourself." At the name, several of the people flinched. "He said you knew him before."

"Before what?" Nico asked.

"Before the Casino, maybe?" Thalia suggested.

"So, who are your parents?" The Werewolf cut in, "And, could you get off our table?" Thalia and Percy looked down at the wood.

"Right, sorry." He said as they hopped nimbly off the table.

"My dad is Poseidon." Percy said, "Coolest one of the Big Three!"

"Not arguing there," Nico grumbled, not loud enough for the wizards to hear, but with the demigod's advanced hearing, they picked up on it and gave him sympathetic glances.

"My dad's Zeus and I agree with Percy, my dad turned me into a tree." They all gave her wide-eyed looks but she just shrugged.

"What can you do to help us with the war?" Moody growled, ever suspicious. Thalia's face tightened and she raised her hand to Moody, a spark shot from her to him and he temporarily stiffened. Nico almost smiled at that.

Percy raised water out of the cups and dropped it on Moody's head. He growled but didn't move. Nico decided to put on a show, he was feeling dramatic. The lights dimmed and the temperature lowered to the point where their breaths could be seen in little puffs. Bones under the ground shifted and moved, forming spartoi — his skeleton warriors — He let them break through the ground, the light was bright enough for everyone to see the shadows stretching across the dead flesh hanging off their dead faces. They stood at attention — Romans, and Greeks alike — with gladius', shields, spears, and bows and arrows. They stood for a few seconds before the bones unraveled and fell to the floor, a few seconds passed and the bones sunk back into the ground, returning to their rightful places.

Everything went back to normal and everybody was silent. Percy looked slightly shaken but more exasperated, like he'd seen it a million times (he had) and Thalia looked like she was holding in a laugh.

"Quit showing off, Coffin Stink, I coulda shot more electricity than the electric chair into someone and Percy coulda killed one of these people by boiling their blood." She must've noticed the horrified looks she was getting because she raised her hands, "But we didn't!" She said in protest.

"And we won't." Percy added, "Probably."

"Don't piss 'em off. Got it." Animagus said. Percy cracked a smile at that.

"So, now that we got that out of the way," Dumbledore said, "you should get to sleep, we have to go to Hogwarts tomorrow."