ONE

Hi! Just to remind you some if these parts are fictional! Most of this is real but I hope you enjoy!
   Figero POV

It's scary...what happened? I look like a sphynx. I lost all my fur and I'm being chased again. I don't know why, it feels like everyday I have to fear and hide, to not get hurt. They always say I'm not getting hurt, but I'm getting medications to help with ringworm. But I won't believe it until I know and find out the truth. The only problem is, is every human this scary? Will I live like this forever? They say some do, if you get mats on your fur, if you get sick, or anything like that. A new person came today, asking if I could go in a cat show. The others said they put you in a cage and judge you, and it isn't bad at all. Just go out into a cage and go home. But I'll never go in one. The woman the chased me said no. My personality, and my "V" at the top of my head is too wide to the judges...

   A few months before

One day I was asleep, and I woke up, feeling colder than usual. I didn't think of it and went on with my day, but it was strange. Every cat was looking at me and I didn't know why...I went to bathe myself when I saw I had no fur. I screamed.

How? What? Why? The lady saw and caught me again. More meds. I hate it, I wanna go into that big room where more cats are. To be free, to be fine. All the cats where I am say don't. It's bad. Horrible smell, litter boxes, dirty water, (J-HOOOOOPE) less food, a lot of things. But they promised me I wouldn't starve in there. It's just lots of bowls and the food goes down quick. Once I was put down I wasted no time to get out of the kitchen. I ran down the steps by the kitchen and hid in a corner no one could find me in.

Rosie POV

I was in here because I wanted to leave the other room. The only person I really loved left for no reason. I don't know where she went, nor does her other friend, Yelena. The one named Fara said she slightly remembers going somewhere and seeing someone like her as a baby kitten, so Fara and her brothers who left the house with new owners, and their mom, Adele (yes we name them after the weirdest things you'll see weird names throughout this) were the last ones to ever see her. I can't ask Adele, I'm not with her, I'm looking at her on the kitchen counter. I wanted to go because everything reminded me of the girl that left, and I didn't want to feel loved by others.

I saw Figero with no fur. I overheard he is a scared kitten, and I'm an older cat. So we have quite an age difference, but I saw he had no fur.

What happened to him? I thought.

Sorry this is short, I'm lazy and also the paragraphes were huge, so I hope you enjoyed. This is based off of some of my cats, but FIGGY IS STILL SCARED HE ACTUALLY RELIES ON ME NOT ROSIE. But the Rosie part was....she remembered me when I forgot about her and that almost made me cry then I saw her and remembered her I love them both figgy is cute here are pics and...byeeeeee
~Kelly

Figero

    Rosie

Rosie

Sorry I have bad camera quality:(