Part 4!

Hi again! Sorry for the long wait! I feel unmotivated to write anything after writing 2-3 stories at the same time, so bear with me. :/

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hello there! My precious guests!"

The man hugged Amy and Sonic at the same time and gave them each a kiss on the cheek, then went on to Rouge and John. The three of them were unsure of what to react when the man kissed them, so they just stood there with their mouths gaping open. John and the man were already familiar with each other, so it didn't look akward when they kissed each others cheek.

"Oh John! How long has it been since the last time you were here?" The man asked with a big smile on his face. John chuckled, "Oh Edward! It was only for about a year since the last time I was here!~"

Edward sighed as he covered his face with his hand. "Oh how times changed, even youngsters these days aspire to become a professional designer. But if you let their designs speak, it looks like a bear has taken over the the designer role." The man named Edward groaned, shaking his head. "Oh leave them alone, not everyone is as good as you." John chuckled, as he led Edward inside. He nodded his head at them, signalling for them to follow.

The five of them entered the lavishly-looking store, it was full of mannequins on top of golden pedestals, dressed in beautiful and unique looking dresses and suits. Each with a different style and design. Amy was fangirling so hard that you can already see stars in her eyes, "I feel like I'm in heaven!" She muttered to Rouge, to which she responded with a giggle of Amy's reaction.

"So about the dress and the suit we have you design for us..." John said. Edward quickly snapped back to his original state and fixed his suit, "Well of course, it was an easy task to design a matching dress and suit for your stars." Amy and Sonic's ears sprung up when they heard about the matching dress and suit. "Wait, we're gonna match for the event?" Sonic asked, his voice seems to be disappointed.

"Huh, you're not happy about matching with me?" Amy sobbed, obviously fake-crying. Sonic rolled his eyes and smirked, "Well, I was thinking of me in a very dashing--"

He was cut off when Edward went out of the room earlier and was pushing a cart with mannequins on it. "Ta-Da! Here are the clothes that you're gonna be wearing for the event!" Edward announced, as he struck a pose. He continued, "I have been informed that the theme for the event was the "roaring 90's"! And my-my! I have just the idea of the design for you two!"

Just before Amy and Sonic could comment, Rouge pushed them together in their separate changing rooms after she gave them the clothes. "I do have to remind you Amy that you're schedule won't be able to let you extend this fitting, we still have to go to a brand meeting." Rouge sighed, checking her phone for the time. "Really? I thought Amy's schedule today was only the fitting?" John asked Rouge, as he stood beside her. 

"Well, it is true. But somehow, I've just received a call from the brand that the meeting is supposed to be scheduled today, instead of yesterday." Rouge groaned, imagining of how she really wants to punch the brand manager right now. "Oh that sucks, but I kinda want to have that situation right now instead of this." John chuckled, as he shifted his glasses. "What do you mean?" Rouge asked. 

John smiled and shrugged, "Since Sonic's schedule is clear as a glass after this, he'll just go clubbing." 

"Hey! I'm not gonna go to the club after this!" They heard Sonic yell from inside his fitting room. "Oh really? Wanna bet on that?" John grinned. "Hell yeah, prepare to cry later. After this I'll just be in my bed, happily sleeping." Sonic replied. 

A few minutes later, Rouge and John then heard a door open. They looked to see Sonic, standing in  front of them in a black suit adorned with black holographic crystals and red lines. Sonic knew that they were in awe as they looked at him, so he flashed them his signature smile and posed like a peacock. But the truth is, they know that Sonic looks good, but as soon as he started posing, their bright faces were replaced with a look of disgust.