Into the Past of Pirates and Adventure! Where am I?

Awakened, the strange traveler was lying on a shore on a cloudy day. He was in too much of a daze to get himself up or even properly comprehend what just happened to him. While watching the puffy clouds pass on by the summery sky, all he could remember was that he was in the middle of a field trip to the old city of Rogue Town via an academy airship with a beautiful woman in a kimono holding a hand mirror shoving him off of- "Wait! Where am I?" He finally snaps back into reality and finds himself alone on a beach. After reiterating his predicament, he looks around for his belongings in the sands. In his possession was his Traveling Pack full of food and suppliers for a week, his Academy Tablet connected to a solar panel, the mirror that he just saw, and a small sack of outdated coins called Berries. He didn't know where he got this, but it could be useful for the long run.

And the mirror... That's another question. The mirror was a small round silver mirror and it didn't even break from the fall he took. Looking into it, he could see himself: a curly redhead close to being a tomboy- even though he is a boy. While looking at his scraped reflection, meaning his face was a little banged up from the fall he took from the airship, he looked through his wallet and matches his photo to his face in order to make sure it wasn't as messed up as it is:

Azulejo Mariner Academy Student Identification
Name: Kudo D. Riku
Age: 16
Class: Sophomore
Year: 20## (The year was scuffed from his last scuffle)
Main Subject: World History

The closest thing he has to any form of identification, Riku had to keep this out of unwanted hands. The lad collected all of his stuff and packed it away, getting ready to move forward. All he can do now is to find a way to contact his academy that they forgot about him. He was supposed to be on his way home by now, but instead he was pushed off by some hot lady in a kimono- well more like she shoved him off the port side of the ship with the mirror jammed to his face. Although in his mind he believed that there were others who've jumped ship too, one or two of them. It wasn't very clear from the falling or it might have been him just fading out during the fall.

"Well enough to think, gotta find out about the inn if they can take me in for one more night. The townsfolk of Rogue Town aren't that bad to stick with." Riku talks to himself as he walks around for a bit and travels back inland to look for the Garp Inn, it was the only place his entire class would meet up if they get lost or if they're left behind during their trips. The entire field trip itself was Riku's idea from the start, it was for his World History Class when his teacher Ms. Smokes couldn't come up with anything and the entire class voted to go. Rogue Town was the place where two Pirate Kings were executed, he and his class were interested in learning first hand of the fate of the Pirate King and their fading Pirate Age.

After reminiscing on his field trip, he soon realizes that nothing's what it seems when he sees what's ahead of him. Rogue Town was supposedly less populated, a bit rundown, and more of a tourist trap if anything else, but it was more festive and bombastic than it should be. There were fish markets and stalls full of grilled food and groceries, even the town sign was changed. Instead of Rogue Town, the sign looked brand new and it read LogueTown. This was extremely surprising to him as he gawked his jaw to the floor in stupidity while in his mind, "What the F**K? Logue Town?" Everyone around him didn't look at all familiar and there were too many of them, not even the buildings look the same anymore. "Who are these people!?"

Walking around it had an aura of liveliness from everyone, that is until when he finally got to the inn he was supposed to be at. Instead of the Garp Inn, it was smaller and shadier and was called The Gold Roger Bar. Inside what was supposed to be more welcoming and full of marine memorabilia and criminal wanted posters, it was a hollowed dark stairwell that led to a pair of tavern doors. He didn't know what to do so he entered it anyway without thinking. There weren't even any antique phone boxes to use, not even any policemen to find and report to. This was all he could do since there were no other options. The moment Riku opened the door, a marine fell over unconscious as if he was lying on the door the whole time. This was no ordinary marine, this was an old style Marine soldier from the Pirate Era just like from his studies. Was all of this an act, or something else entirely? Nothing he saw today made any sense, and it made less sense when he looked inside.