Part 1

I'm on YouTube on my TV scrolling through my home page when I see in my recommendations, "It Gets Worse!!" A video by Daz Games, a channel that I love watching. But my mom tells me "turn it down or come close my door!" Me, being a smartass, I get up and go close her door.

I finish the video and find another one of the Emily Wants To Play videos of his, as I really enjoy them. I end up scrolling down and going to his channel and choosing a video that I kind of avoided for a while, knowing that I write fanfics, but I never post them.

I watch both "I read my (disturbing) fan fiction". I cringe at the disturbing parts of them, at one point I had to pause it to catch my breath from not being able to laugh loudly (I stop being able to breathe when I laugh without making sound😂) . Although in these stories He is reading out loud and making fun of, I start to laugh at the fact that it's kind of ironic, I'm always thinking about the fact that there's always at least that one fan, who is crazy enough to actually dream of things like that.

I saw the end of the first video and end up writing a fan fiction about him for myself(oops I broke the fourth wall). I mean, nothing better to do at *checks time as I write this* midnight o'clock in the afternoon the day before I go across the country to my dad's house for three weeks and I still have to clean my room but I decided not to. I mean, yeah, I don't think I have anything better to do. So I go on my phone "typey typey typey dingle dongle doodah" I say in my head as I type this. All I'm really thinking about is if anyone, for that matter will actually read this, let alone him make a video, I mean, he's one of my favorite YouTubers, so of course I'm gonna be happy if he reads it (hi btw, I doubt you'll ever see this, but like if you do, hello:) )(yes, I spit my opinion when I write, shut up, it's my story I can do what I want vIeWeR)

This whole time while writing this fan fiction, I just describe what went through my head at the time. But, somehow, my mind wanders off. I start thinking of things like "what would it be like to meet someone that actually knew who I was talking about when I said "Daz Games"?" What would we talk about? Or what would it be like if I was able to meet HIM, Daz himself, like actually him, talk to him for real??" I would actually cry honestly :,). I really wish I was there to meet him on Omegle :(. I just started thinking of my awkward ass meeting him. This really isn't a fan fiction is it? Well, whatever, this is basically a whole chapter about what I did after the videos and why I'm here in the first place :). Ok next is actually the first chapter :)

Dazzzzzzz blackजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें