ChApTeR 1

I wait to meet someone. I've been trying for months to get someone to actually love me, and if it doesn't work, hell we can just be friends for all I care.

I see him through the window, his slightly shining hair, with the small flip on the left side. (I know the camera makes it so it would be on his left and my right) I walk into the McDonald's we set ourselves up at, and he has the table set up with a vase with a small bouquet of flowers in it, and sees me and smirks at me with that hilarious smirk he does whenever he says he tries to smirk, I laugh slightly and I see my mom, at the counter confused as to why I'm there, and then I realize I'm literally just watching two videos at once. "A Date With Jacksepticeye" and "I Read My Own Fanfiction", and I'm just imagining things as I sit there waiting for my mom to get off work with nothing better to do. I end up turning off the jacksepticeye, I love his videos, but I just felt like watching something I haven't watched a million times over already.

My mom gets off work and she tells me that she has a surprise for me waiting in the car. My eyebrows furrow in confusion "bUt WhAt cOuLd It bE" I say, being an absolute idiot like I always am, purposely making my voice crack for no reason to make myself sound funny, as I do often.

She laughs and says "you're such a crackhead"
"Where do you think I get it from?"
"Your dad" she says and we both laugh as we get in the car. I look on the passenger seat before I sit down and I see tickets to go to England. I gasp and I start getting teary eyes "mom, what are these for?"
"You have friends down there don't you?"
"Yeah but you didn't have to-" I start to choke up as I hug my mother (this will never happen irl I guarantee- she would never have the money for that). A few days later were driving to the airport with one of my friends in the car who was going with us and we arrive and both of us literally hop up the plane stairs to get on and wait for my mom at the doors.

Timeskip(teehee-dont ask why I just said teehee)

When we got there me and my friend woke up and heard the flight attendant say "blah blah blah we're here get tf off " or something idk. And we got off the plane and got super excited and everything. (This part is a little skippy bc I wanted to get on with it lol sorry) and we went to my friend's house, who I met online. We hung out for a week before going so many places together. But we ended up seeing one of my favorite YouTubers, Daz Black. I gasped and froze. My friends both asked me what was wrong and I ran across the cross walk and was a bit awkward when walking up to him, but I said "ahem..... excuse me sir...... but are you.. Daz, from Daz games?" I said super nervous, and slightly looking up at him, as he was a bit taller than me, a thirteen year old who is 5'4. He answered "yeah, you must be a dazzler if you know who I am then right?" (Sorry Idk how this would go honestly) and I said "yeah, I've watched almost all of your Daz watches and all of them are so funny, and I have your old intro stuck in my head" We both laughed a bit. "Well.... um..... bye then... uhhhhhhhh sorry I'm so awkward, I'm- kind of excited, sorry, I'll go so you can get back to your life" I smiled awkwardly and began to run away back to my friends when he said "wait, you don't have to be awkward, and I'm obviously just standing here being a twat so you can talk a bit longer. I mean you're a dazzler after all, I love talking to my fans." I turned around and said "you want to talk to me? Well I mean I can't pass that up it's you after all" so I went back and I waved my friends over to us and I said "this, is Daz Black. Quite possibly my cure for depression." I chuckled and he said "hello ladies, nice to meet you too" and we talked and stuff and then my mom called me after we left (and of course I got a picture with him and my friends and just of us together bc duhhhh it's Daz who am I kidding) and we had to go back home and stuff, I ended up asking if I could stay at my friend Emily's house. I did and I bragged to everyone that I got a picture with a YouTuber. And I set the picture as my background for a while. I went home and I was so happy about it I showed EVERYONE my background. I even asked my friends mom to print a sticker of the picture and put it (with the sticky protect paper thing) in the back of my phone case to show it off. In the end I always remembered that conversation and if I was sad I would just think of the fact that I got to meet Daz and spend the night at Emily's, and event see her in general, in the same week, let alone same day!

The end

A.N.

Hello, I'm the author, how you doing? Good? Ok good. I hope you enjoyed this, I just made it out of random, really nothing in mind, I just wanted to kind of be someone who didn't make a weird fan fiction, but still make one, anyways, I hope you enjoyed, okay, byyyeeeeeeeeee :)

(Sorry for the skipping time a lot, I didn't want to describe all of it, plus I have a story to write for someone)