💎Special Chapter | #6💎 *last*

Dino......

-

"no hyung. i was about to see her once again but unfortunately i lost her in the crowd and i didn't even have the chance to get her number" dino explained and seokmin laughed at him.

"that's okay. you'll see each other if you'll be a good boy to this universe. trust me" seokmin then ruffled dino's hair. "and i think i have to go this way since we literally have the opposite direction. bye dino!"

dino then walked to his direction, heading home but then he heard some shouting and it feels like there's someone fighting in their neighborhood.

"leave me alone! we're over! and don't think of calling me anymore!"

dino then was surprised. the girl he was in love with. the girl he's been searching for. the girl who took his breath away. it was love his love at first sight. but she has a boyfriend. well, ex boyfriend as of now.

"no you're coming with me! we'll talk about this at home!" the guy said and dragged the girl closer to him but the girl is trying her best to let go.

"let go of me!"

dino cannot just watch the boy hurt the girl. not on his watch. because first of all, if the girl refuses, you should respect that. this is an assault and he can be in jail for that.

"as far as i heard, she doesn't want to go with you. let go of his hand or i'll call the cops" dino said pulling the girl's hands towards him.

"who are you? don't stick your nose into someone else's business please. she's my girlfriend" the guy said and dino smirked at him.

"no! i told you we're over! leave me alone!" the girl then hid behind dino. still holding his hands.

"yoon subin! let's just go home, okay? please!" the guy shouted but she's holding onto dino like it was her only hope for escaping so dino was determined to not leave her side.

yoon subin? that's a very familiar name....

"just go without her, asshole. haven't you heard that she doesn't want you anymore? or do you want me to make you listen?" dino was getting angry but he still have to remain calm. "and if you don't stop i'll really call the cops!" he doesn't want to fight the other guy since he doesn't want the girl to be scared of him or something.

"so cop is your only option? are you afraid that you might get hurt, too? little boy?" the guy asked and dino clenched his teeth. he's a taekwondo black belter and he can definitely turn that guy upside down but still no. this is his opportunity to have the girl he likes. he's not gonna waste that.

"i'm sorry i don't really know you but if you want to fight him i don't care anymore. this will be a big fight if my brother knew about this. he definitely have so much boys with him and i don't want to trouble him. so please. help me. i'm begging you" the girl said and dino let go of her hand.

"you're really getting into my nerves, do you know that?" dino said and he gave the guy a kick, causing him to stumble onto the ground. "hurting other people is against me. but hurting a girl is a different story, scumbag"

dino then held the girl away from the park and away from that asshole. but when they noticed that they're still holding hands, dino immediately took back his hands.

"t-thank you for helping me.... uhm"

"it's lee chan. but call me dino since everyone calls me that anyways" he answered and smiled warmly at him. "how did you end up being here? i mean, this is my first time to see you here in our village"