Beware: Cancer ahead

The girl yelped as Nico grabbed the inside of her thigh.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)-Chan?" Nico teased relentlessly.

(Y/n) flinched as the school idol's fingers traced all the way to her panties, slipping them off at a painfully slow pace. Nico smirked at the (h/c)-nettes reaction. Enjoying the shorter girls behavior, she decided to test her patience a little bit more. Nico took off the rest of her clothing as well as her own. (Y/n) was so close to snapping at Nico, but she thought to go against the idea.

Knowing Nico, she's going to lose her patience faster than her own. So, (Y/n) stayed quiet. Nico's brows furrowed. Nico took of (Y/n)'s panties and quickly shoved a finger into her, making (Y/n) gasp loudly and arched her back. Nico took this opportunity to shoved her tongue into her mouth. They fought for dominance but due to Nico's finger being inserted into her, Nico had the upper hand.

(Y/n) lost, letting Nico explore her mouth. Nico shoved a second digit into the girl, scissoring inside of her, making (Y/n) slip out a small moan, but as well as a couple of tears. They were both virgins, and they both knew it.

Nico broke the kiss, and the only thing connecting their mouths was a string of saliva. Nico kissed away the new tears forming in (Y/n)'s eyes. Nico took a look at the scene in front of her. A beautiful (h/c) haired girl shaking in anticipation of what's to come. Nico roughly pushed (Y/n) onto the bed, making the girl yelp. She leaned down to (Y/n)'s level, and kissed her once more. But this time it was more filled with lust, and it was way more sloppy.

Nico kissed her neck, then to her collarbone, to her tummy. Nico kept kissing downwards until she got all the way to her womanhood. Nico looked up to (Y/n), whose eyes that were basically screaming "Please. Please."

She smirked and blew at the slit, making (Y/n) shiver ever so slightly. Nico disappeared between her legs, feeling something suck on a certain bundle of nerves. (Y/n) moaned a bit loudly, arching her back once more. Nico continued for a couple of minutes, before moving to the her entrance.

Nico's smirk widened before speaking.

"いてだきます!"

And with that, Nico's tongue shoved itself into the womanhood, (Y/n) gasping in the process. The pink muscle moving around quickly inside. The girl felt an amazing amount of pleasure surge through her. Suddenly, the girl felt a knot in her stomach begin to form as Nico continued.

"N...Nico...! I think I'm gonna..."

Nico nodded slightly before going in even further than before. (Y/n) moaned loudly, and the knot broke. Nico got up, licking her lips, and smiled.

"Hey, (Y/n)-Chan. This was fun. We should do it again sometime soon."