1

-hey guys, just a reminder u will be posting a new chapter every Thursday! So, New chapters every Thursday! Love you!

Logyn-

Moving to LA is big, not that new York isn't, it's just filled with may stars and actors. Being a new Yorker is hard, especially when your really from Connecticut. You have that accent, which I like about myself personally. Mines a mix, between a new Yorkers, loud mouth and a soft Connecticut voice. Of course out of all names my mom named me, Elizabeth, so I go by my middle name, Logyn.

I get on the plane, in which I was taking to LA, California. This was a pretty plane, not like the ones back home. Of course, I'm that lucky, I'm sitting next to a 5 year old boy. Oh my gosh. Why does God have to be so mean to me sometimes? Knowing me, I'd just Blick it out with some tunes of mine. I like music, but I'm more of the broken, rap, sad, cheesey music. Don't judge, I'm just not big on anything, really. If you asked me to sing something, my first song would be, River of tears by Alessia Cara.

I'm kind of nervous, about meeting knew people, starting a YouTube channel, and all the details. I'm not the best at making friends but when I really want to, I say go for it. That's my line, go for it, cheesey, I know. It's something I've always said, ever since my dad... Got into a gang. Yep, my dad is in a gang, crazy, right?

  I put in my ear bugs, listening to some, rap. I was listening to my music for about 10 minutes, when there was a tap on my shoulder.

  "Yes?" I asked, to the kid next to me.

  "Can you please turn down your music? I can't goto sleep." He asked kindly.

"Oh yeah, I'm so sorry." I said, turning down my music.

---------

   As time flew by, literally, I slept, listened to music, and just watched some netflix on my phone. It wasn't tant far of a flight, which I was happy about. Only a six hour ride, notasbad as it could be. I got on the plane at 5:45 am, it's now 8:23 am. Almost 3 hours I have been on the plane.

  I can't wait to get to LA, I've always wanted to go. Now, I get to live there, for what, how ever many years I want to.

  "Excuse me ma'am, would you like something to eat or drink?" The lady asked.

"Uhm, water please." I reply softly, her reaching the bucket under the cart she was pushing.

  "Here you go, have a nice flight." She said, before walking off, after giving me my water.

  Dang fiji water, never expected this to be on a plane. I've only had fiji water 3 times in my life, but from where I came from, you get your water in a glass. Not counting that the 'water' is from a sink, not purified either. Now you know how I feel. That crap disgusting.

-------

   The last few hours of the plane ride, I just slept, and did random things on my phone. It was time to get off the plane, so everyone unbuckled and got thier luggage. All I had was my clothes and essentials. I have an apartment in LA, so I need to go buy stuff for that. I didn't want to yet, so today, I'm going to eat out and sleep in a sleeping bag. This is the least I could do, since I needed to start my channel.

  Maybe, I should start my channel off with an, I moved to LA. Yeah, that's a great idea.

   I got the rest of my suitcases, and headed over to a little café. I was slightly hubgry, so this will do me good for about an hour. I stepped on line, only being 2 people, and waited to order.

"Hi, I'm Shea, what can I get for you today?" The girl asked, when I stepped up in line.

"Uhm, I'll have a number 3 and a coffee." I said, number three was a bagel and sided with bacon.

"Okay, do you prefer creamer or no?" She asked, typing things in the computer.

"Creamer, please." I reply.

"That will be out in a few minutes, so here is you number. You can sit at one of those tables." She said, pointing to the 6 tables in front of us.

"Thank you." I say in a bubbly voice.

I sat down at an empty table, waiting for my food to be done. As I was playing on my phone, I seen a picture of some guy. 'BadBoyWolfie' was his name.
Honestly he was hot, but like this emo crap. I don't like emo people, but I could tolerate them, maybe.

  "Number 32, number 32." I heard over many voices near me. That was my number.

  I walked up to the Cafe, only to be greeted with glorious food. Dang, this bagel was hotter than Nick Jonas.

Once I was done, I dumbed my tray. Now, I need to call and Uber so I can go to my apartment. I pulled out my phone, in which was in my back pocket, and called an uber.

-----

My Uber driver pulled up, outside the airport. I got in, putting my bags in the backseat with me.

"Where to?" He asked.

"***** apartments." I reply, buckling my seatbelt.

------

   We had made it to my apartment building. I'm getting my key, which was with the owner. I grabbed the key, and went to the elevator, which was beside the front desk. I pushed the '2' floor, only to be here for a few seconds. After seconds, the door opened, me to be meat with a long and narrow hallway. Now, where is my apartment?

"12, 12, 12." I whisper to myself, looking at every number on each door.

Finally, I find my room. I unlock the door, to an empty, yet, doable apartment.

This is going to be a long few years, am I right?