Mighty Sword

Mighty Sword
Written by: Chanel

Read at your own risk, this story is not perfect and unedited so, errors exist. This is a work of fiction the characters, places, events are fictitious. Any similarities to a person living or dead is only coincidence happen.

CHARACTER'S:

- Jack-Is an older Brother.
- Estella-is a Second.
- Rose-Is a third of the siblings.
- Pitter-Is a youngest.

- Edmund-Is a Father of four Children and King of Aslan.
-Sophia-Is a Mother and human.

- Ayah-Is a Queen of Ice Aslan and he loved the King of Aslan.
- Ivy-Is a Only Child of Queen of Ice Aslan.

- Samantha-Jack's Childhood Friend.

#Mighty Sword

PROLOGUE:

In the place where they came from, a tragedy occurred so they need to overcome on what happening on that Place. King of Aslan, Edmund decide to live in another place to start a new life and take away his Children from their land because they will always remember everything for what happened to the Queen.

Sofia didn't tell to her children about everything was happening for what reminded to her.

Edmund's children are having a goal, to go back where they really are. They starting to travel and separate to each other. There's a lot of happening so they also take a long time before Pitter saw the where they came from.

When they separated...

Jack didn't expecting to be change his self because of a noisy and stupid woman. A pure nonsense in life, but one day he fell into Ivy's stupidity.

What will happened next??

What do you think??

     Mighty Sword

                        ***SOON***

Genre: Romance/Mystery/Humor

(Mighty Sword inspired of Narnia)