Chapter 37

TIME SKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY TWO TURTLE DOVES ( AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE.)

Vio's POV

Ever gotten a black eye before? It sucks. But even more so when the fist belongs to a really hot girl.

- Vio 2014

 I woke up and attempted to stretch, but I found I couldn't.

'What the-' I thought, still sleepy and out of it. 

I pulled back the sleeping bag and it took me a few seconds to actually understand what I saw.

A little girl. Some where between 6 and 9. Sleeping peacefully, using me as a pillow. 

"Awww." I said softly, my emotional defenses crumbling to dust at something so cute.

Yes. I admit it. I'm a sucker for adorable things. And for some reason muffins. Don't ask. I don't know.

But what was she doing here?

I looked at her rosy, small face for a few moments. Then It all went down- hill. form there.

My nose started to tickle.

And I sneezed. (Grammatically correct, It  technically should be 'I began to sneeze', but I'm not going British on you guys. No offense to British people. I luv You guy's accents. Plz don't kill me...)

I'm not talking one of those kitten sneezes that sound fake (choo-!) I mean a full flegged loud- freaking-sneeze.

(AAH-AAHH- CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And the little girl stirred and woke.