*CHAPTER 24*

Taylor's pov

I lie awake thinking about last night. My naked body curled against his naked body. My head on his chest and our legs intertwined. His arm around my shoulder; soundly sleeping.

I can feel his heartbeat.

I try to count as many beats as I can.

1...2...3...

The pitter patter of his heart beat is calming.

1...2...3...4...5...

So soothing.

Suddenly Sam starts to rub his eyes; a sign that he is awakening.

"Good morning handsome." I look up at his beautiful face. "You got bad sex hair." Sam tells me as he laughs. "Take a look at yourself." I giggle.

"Last night... was amazing." He tells me. "It really was. I'll never forget my first time with THE SAM POTTORFF." I say jokingly fangirling. "Oh shush." He laughs. He rests his hand on my back.

"Wait. Did we use protection?" "Not that I recall." Sam tells me. "Oh God. Babe. You need to buy me a pregnancy test." I start to worry. "Alright. I will. Just let me get dressed." He gets up and I see that perfect little booty of his. "I love your butt Sam." I laugh. "Everyone does." He laughs as he shakes it.

I get up and get dressed for the day ahead.

*Ten minutes later.*

"Alright babe. I'll be back soon!" Sam says as he drives away.

I decide to call up Jc and try to fix things between us.

I pick up the phone and dial the all too familiar number.

I know it by heart because of the all nighters we used to pull. Talking. Laughing. Crying. All on the phone with each other.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jc. Its Taylor."

"I know."

"I just wanted to clear things up with us. I would love to still be friends with you. And you and Sam become friends again too."

"I'll try but I don't know how willing he is."

"Don't worry I got this."

"Okay."

"And one last thing."

"Yeah?"

"Me and Sam are engaged."

"Well I'm happy for you."

"Thank you."

"I'll talk to you later. Bye Jc."

"Bye Taylor."

I hang up the phone feeling pretty good about what just happened.

"Honey I'm home!" Sam says as he comes in the house with a bag. Assuming its the test.

"I can't wait till you say that everyday." I kiss him on the lips. "Me too." He smiles.

He hands me the test. "Lets get this over with it."

"Wait. Do you want to be?" He asks me. "I don't know. I guess whatever happens happens and I'm okay with that." "Okay. I love you." "I love you too Sam."

I walk to the bathroom.

I follow the instructions. 

Now I have to wait 3 minutes.

*3 minutes later.*

"Sam!"

-----

GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER THEN NORMAL.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

BYEEE

-Summer