#24 You are whipped

We were halfway through the movie when the doorbell rang

We were halfway through the movie when the doorbell rang. I got up, wondering who it would be. I opened the door to see the last person I ever wanted to see. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart!" He greeted. "What the f*ck are you doing here, Anthony?" I glared.

"Hello to you too, Sweetheart," Anthony smirked. "What the f*ck are you doing here?" I repeated my question. "Oh, come on! Sweetheart? You really think I was going to miss your birthday?" He fake-gasped. "Nessa, come on! You know I hate to pause the movie!" Selena called as I could hear her get up and come towards us. "Nessa- what the f*ck are you doing here?" Selena growled as soon as she saw him.

Anthony Wilson

"Hey, Selena! How are you?" Anthony smirked, knowing that it would piss her off

"Hey, Selena! How are you?" Anthony smirked, knowing that it would piss her off. "Guys! Come one you two." I heard my friends call. "You should really invite me in so that you can introduce me to your friends and we can resume whichever movie you were watching. Don't want to keep them waiting, do you?" He scoffed.

I heard some shuffling and understood that all my friends had gotten up to come here. "Anthony? What are you doing here?" Ryan asked him. What? How does he- "How the hell do you know him?" Selena interrupted my thoughts. Before she could answer, we heard a familiar voice. "Anthony?" Stefan asked. Okay...this is getting more and more complicated.

"Firstly, what the heck are you doing here? Secondly, how do you know this a*shole?" I glared at Stefan. "Um..." Stefan looked at Ryan, who just had a confused face. "He is an old friend of mine-" "us. He is a mutual friend. How do you know him?" Ryan asked. "Mutual friend?" I raised my eyebrows. Great. Anthony and Stefan know each other. That perfectly explains how they talk to me.

"What the heck are you both doing here? I don't think you would be interested in coming to a slut's Birthday?" I asked both of them, emphasizing the word slut. "How do you both know him?" Ryan asked. "He is my ex-boyfriend." I glared at Anthony. Dating him is one of the worst things I ever did in my life. "Wow. How come Nessa always gets the hot boys?" Claire muttered. But everyone heard it. I glared at her, while Anthony smirked. Ugh!

"Look, I don't know what you both are doing here, but I don't want you here," I said and slammed the door on both of there faces. Then I walked inside the fort and cuddled with the high Teddy bear. Slowly everyone came back and we resumed the movie. Everyone was silently watching the movie when I heard someone open the main door with the keys. What the hell!?