Chapter 3

Your focus was now on your fans, who were screaming your name like crazy. You waved towards all of them and quickly talked in the microphone.

''Hello Everyone! Who is excited about today's concert!!''

They screamed in excitement while you just laughed,

''That's what I like to hear! Now enjoy the show!'' You said while looking up to the ceiling, that was open and you could see the sky with its stars.

You Stood in your Bigging position, your eyes twitch to the side, where Hawks was sitting.

You saw him sitting, quite intrigued by what you will be doing next. You took a deep breath, as the music began.

(You can play the song above now if you're on your phone while reading this, Just search Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling and Izzy Hale on Spotify or other apps)

You Began to walk forward, while the music starts to play.

''I pirouette in the dark~, I see the stars through me~~.''

The Violin in the back, made you forget your worries as you sang further.

''Tired Mechanical heart~, Beats til the song disappears~~.''

When the pace of the song began to go faster, you felt yourself wanting to sing louder, so everyone in the crowd could hear you.

''Somebody shine a light~~, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~.''

You hold the mic tighter.

''So cut me from the line~~, Dizzy, spinning, endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~!''

After that line, the background dancers and you were doing the choreography of that part. Your Adrenaline kept flowing threw your veins, while singing further.

''Somebody make me feel alive, and Shatter me!''

The pace of the song became slower, as your gaze looked at the side, through the V.I.P room.

''If only the clockworks could speak, I wouldn't be so alone. We burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown~~.''

While singing, you saw some red feathers in the corner of your eyes. The pace of the song speeds up again.

''Somebody shine a light~~, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~. So cut me from the line~~, Dizzy, spinning endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~!''

You walked forwards to greet some fans, who were sticking their hands out for you to hold out, you hold a few and returned to your original spot.

''If I break the glass the I'll have to fly. There's no one to catch me if I take a dive. I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same. The world is spinning but only in gray.''

The Red feathers came closer, they picked you up. You could be just in time to regain your balance, so You just stood on the floating platform of feathers. When the violin began to play and stop, you were high in the air with the firework going off behind you and everyone looked around in awe.

''Somebody shine a light~~, I'm frozen by the fear in me. Somebody make me feel alive and SHATTER ME~~.''

your voice was heard strongly as you float over the audience.