Chapter 3 : Realizations

Ash's POV:

Ash was beyond shocked,His 'friends' or who were his 'friends' were turning up against him........  "this must be a joke right?...there's no way they will betray me....this must be a dream....a nightmare.....but it seemed so real..", "Thats Because it is real Ash".I was snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar yet an unknown voice,I turned around to see a pair of amber eyes..............."LATIAS??".I Exclaimed because Latias was supposed to be in Altomare doing her duties,"What are you doing here?".I asked because of curiosity because its not everyday you meet face to face with a Legendnary Pokemon."Im Standing infront of you"She replied with a innocent smile"Gah!!Thats what not I meant,I meant What are you doing here?You were supposed to be in altomare.",I Asked her."Oh about that,Its pretty safe there so I thought it was a good idea stalkin-I mean keeping a check on you"She said while Shrugging."Wait.Why are you keeping check on me?"

Latias POV:

'Oh,Shoot he will figure out..wait this is Ash we are talking about no way he could get over his denseness..'"Um well you see im here to help you..."

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter im extremely busy.....so yeah