Chapter 49

" You stay safe you got it? " I leaned into Gajeel's chest once his arms wrapped around my body. I sighed and snuggled into his warm hold. " I'll do my best. " I smiled once Gajeel patted my head and pulled away. " If they show, give them a thrashing. " I smirked, we fist-bumped one another and laughed. " Gajeel it's time to go. " Levy's soft voice smiled at the two of us with her arms crossed behind her back. Gajeel raised his bag to his shoulder and ruffled my hair. " See you later. "

" Keep him out of trouble Levy. " Levy turned her head, her lips lifted and she nodded. " Whatever you say Y/N. " I watched as Droy, Jet, Lily, Levy, and Gajeel left first. Since their destination was far from the guild they were the first to embark on their journey. I walked over to Sting who was lingering by a couple of tables, he sat there with a pout on his face. " You're really going? " I smiled, he laid his head down on the table and used the palms of his hands to keep his head lifted. " Don't see why not, the more protection for the council members the better. " He huffed in response, I waved at Gray and Juvia who had just left. " Y/N, It's time to go. " Erza and Mirajane waited for me at the doors, I glanced at Sting who stood up from his spot and opened his arms for a hug. I sighed once I was in his arms. " Stay safe. Got it? " I nodded. " We'll be rooting for you Miss Y/N! " Sting groaned and tore away from the small hug, we looked down at Lector who was staring back at us. " I think so too! " Frosch said, I chuckled and crouched down to their small cat bodies. " Take care of them for me? " Lector raised his paw and smirked. " You got it! You can count on us! " I ruffled their heads and stood up.

" Where's Rouge? " I looked around the gu to everyone who was packing and getting ready. " Right here. " I around turned around to find Rouge standing a few feet behind me, he walked forward and stood in front of me. " I love you. " I looked up at Rouge, my lips lifted and I smiled at the shadow dragon slayer. " I love you too. " He reached over and grabbed my hands, I looked down at our hands and smiled. " Stay safe. " I nodded. " Of course. " Natsu had come running over, ruining our small moment, and stopped in front of the two of us.

" Thanks for speaking with her but now it's my turn. " Natsu grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the dragon slayer, we were farther away from Sting and Rouge who could still hear our conversation due to their dragon hearing. " If they show up give them a beating. " Natsu placed his hands on my shoulders. His breath hitched before he felt his scaly scarf, he looked down at the white scarf before running his fingers over it and begging to untie it from his neck. " Take this with you. " I looked at the scarf in his hands, he looked at me with pleading eyes. " Natsu- "

" Just take it okay? Please? " I breathed out before running my fingers against the scarf and carefully taking it. " Now you'll have me with you. " He lifted his head to meet my eyes and he pulled his classing toothy smile. I let out a small laugh and carefully wrapped the scarf around my neck. He sighed in relief before pulling me into a hug which utterly surprised me. Erza cleared her throat which made Natsu and I pull apart, I glanced at them and chuckled. " I really have to go now. " He nodded, we finally pulled apart and I walked over to the two S-Class mages. I watched April peak her body out from the infirmity, she was staying behind with Myles.

I nodded my head at her and she gave me a sad smile with a thumbs up. I turned my body to look at Mira and Erza. " Are we ready? " I grabbed my bag and lifted the strap over my shoulder. " Yes, let's go. " Erza said.

Due to how far the location was from the guild Erza had strictly forbidden me from teleporting us there, note that the father a destination is the more magic power it takes to open a portal, and we needed all the magic power we could hold in order to beat Tartarus. This resulted in a long journey to the Chairman's house. The travel was measured to be about 3 and a half hours which led me to think about the others, how victorious were the others in their missions? Once reaching the chairman's house and explaining our appearance he had welcomed us with open arms and sat us down for tea.

I glanced at Mira and Erza who both happily accepted the drink, I flashed Erza a look and slightly shook my head. I could smell the drunk laced in the drink, it had a nasty scent to it. Erza didn't catch my sign-in time and proceeded to down the cup of orange tea. I watched as Mira let the tea fall down her throat which led me to sit there contemplating if I should do the same. Not knowing what it would do. There were many effects that could play out after I let that tea hit my tongue. Should I risk it?

" Stay safe you got it? "

I glanced down at the scarf around my neck, I let fiddled with the fabric again. If something were to happen, I couldn't just leave Mira and Erza. I lifted the cup of tea. Please, Natus, Sting, Rouge, Gajeel, forgive me. I hesitantly let the glass hit my lips and tilted the cup, letting the liquid touch my tongue.

That's the end of this chapter!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO