Special Chapter

A/N: Heyyy~ How did you like the book? As I said in the other chapter, I made a special chapter. This chapter was supposed to be dedicated to Father's day but instead, I made this as an explanation about Renjun's past and why he hates his father, aunt and uncle, why his mom left and just Renjun, Chenle and Sicheng's past together. Enjoy! BTW, I made some nicknames for Sicheng, Renjun and Chenle from the meaning of their names....

"Papa!" A little voice called out to his father. "Hello there, little bell." The father smiled at his five year old son. (A/N: Zhong - Bell) "Where are your geges?" The father asked the five year old. The little bell got a hold of his father's hand and took him to where the rest of their family is.

"Papa! Chenle!" Another voice called out to the two new arrivals. "Sicheng ge!" Chenle let go of his father's hand and ran to his brother. "Hello, my Thinker Bell." The father greeted his eldest son. (A/N: Cheng - Think)

"Papa, stop calling me Thinker Bell. I'm already 10." Sicheng pouted at his father. His father just laughed it off and left his two sons to play with each other. "Zhong Yanli!" A girls voice was heard from across the backyard the the Zhong family was in.

"Jie jie!" Yanli greeted his older sister and her family as they came in the backyard. "How are you, Zhitain jie?" The two siblings hugged each other by the door. "I'm good." Zhitian smiled at her brother. "Hi, Rendao. How have you been?" Zhitian's son looked up to see his uncle. (A/N: Ren - Benevolance [Rendao means Humane which has the same meaning as Benevolence])

"Hi, Uncle Yan!" Yanli was greeted with a toothy grin from his six year old nephew. "RENJUN GE!" Chenle screamed once he saw his favorite cousin. "LELE!" Renjun screamed back at Chenle. "I missed you."  "I missed you too." They told each other through their tight hug.

"THINKER GE!" Renjun screamed at Sicheng after his long hug with Chenle. "Rendao!" Sicheng hugged his cousin. "Didn't I tell you to not call me that?" Renjun laughed. "But Uncle Yan still calls you that, so why can't I?" Sicheng sighs but smiles again at his brother and cousin.

"Sicheng, Chenle, Renjun, why don't you go and play over there?" Renjun's dad, Huang Kejian told the kids. "Ok!" They ran off to where Kejian pointed at and left their parents.

"Jie jie, Kejian ge, my wife is waiting inside." Yanli called out to his sister and brother in law to go in the house. Kejian and Zhitian nodded and followed Yanli inside the house. "Xie'e! The Huangs are here!" Yanli called out to his wife.

"I still don't understand why you married that awful woman, Yanyan." Zhitian muttered under her breath. "Zhi, let him be. They love each other." Kejian tried to calm his wife down. "She's bad news, I'm telling you." Kenjian nodded and sighed knowing he can't change his wife's mind.

"Hello, Huangs." Xie'e greeted her in laws. "Hello, Xie'e." Zhitian and Kejian both greeted her. "Why did you call us here?" Zhitian asked a bit to harshly. "Why, my dear sister in law, I just thought the kids would like to see each other again and so that we could talk about the companies."

"What about the companies?" Even Yanli was confused. What do they need to talk about about the companies? I mean, the Zhongs are one of the riches people in the world and now the Huangs too 'cause Zhitian married Kejian.